FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Message overload issues.

Message overload issues.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inn OP   Man 4 weeks ago

edinburgh

Women and couples get so many messages on here that it doesn’t matter if you are their type or not you will just be lost in the numbers.

Why not introduce a disappearing message system - if you haven’t read the message by 7 days after it was sent it would disappear.

I know women and couples who currently have over 400 unread messages - what’s the point in this!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 4 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

What if a wasnt on for a week a could potentially miss on my ideal meet

By *inn OP   Man 4 weeks ago

edinburgh

If everyone is working on the same basis they would probably message you again - but it should prevent situations where you have 400+ unread messages.

It seems to me from the status comments of many women and couples they have up to 350 messages a day.

If it takes 10 seconds to read a message, if it’s intriguing another 3 minutes looking at the profile and another 3 minutes to reply - multiple that out by 400 messages it will take you 102 days (without stopping) to reply.

If there are 20 potential messages that take you fancy it would take 124 hours or 5 days.

So you see it’s an impossible situation.

By *eadingCouple1963Couple 4 weeks ago

Reading

We’d imagine that people who get 350+ messages a day are happy to do so, or they’ll set their filters.

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

"We’d imagine that people who get 350+ messages a day are happy to do so, or they’ll set their filters. "

I agree with this.

Have you ever wondered op why someone might put a status up about the number of unread messages they have?

Those who don't really want 350 messages a day just use their filters and don't feel the need to announce it.

» Add a new message to this topic