FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > way to contact mods

way to contact mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

there should be a way to contact a mod asap when someone is being a dick in the chatroom with out having to search for ages for them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

I'm on almost every day. I'm a stay at home mum so when baby is asleep or feeding then I am normally at the computer (after housework done of course lol)

Can normally be found in the scotland room if needed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

is there a list of mods n admin so we no who is who

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"there should be a way to contact a mod asap when someone is being a dick in the chatroom with out having to search for ages for them."

Goto user's profile and use "Report Profile".

"there should be a way to contact a mod asap when someone is being a dick in the chatroom with out having to search for ages for them.

Goto user's profile and use "Report Profile"."

but that does not help at the time somone is ruining everyone elses fun in the chat room,

By *dinburgh_duoCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"there should be a way to contact a mod asap when someone is being a dick in the chatroom with out having to search for ages for them."

Does that include those who are abusive on the forums then??!

x

if ya like

"there should be a way to contact a mod asap when someone is being a dick in the chatroom with out having to search for ages for them.

Does that include those who are abusive on the forums then??!

x"

yeh it dose

really i think the forums should have another function added like reported post so it can be check very quickly

By *uicycuntCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire/Staffs Border

My view is that we have no idea who/how many mods there are, An obvious & easy way to contact them, & a decent response time.

It is clear the way the site is set up, those options are either not there, deliberately hard to find, or site policy to avoid the hard questions.

Considering what this site has to offer, then that should be a high priority. But it seems not! Simple, Add a tab at top of main page "Contact Us" Every website in the country has this!

"My view is that we have no idea who/how many mods there are, An obvious & easy way to contact them, & a decent response time.

It is clear the way the site is set up, those options are either not there, deliberately hard to find, or site policy to avoid the hard questions.

Considering what this site has to offer, then that should be a high priority. But it seems not! Simple, Add a tab at top of main page "Contact Us" Every website in the country has this!"

There is a contact button and its not hidden away. You might not get an instant reply, but you rarely do on other sites.

If mods advertised themselves as such, ive no doubt they would be hounded 24hrs a day by people moaning and complaining. Remember...they are only volunteers!!.

Poppy

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"My view is that we have no idea who/how many mods there are, An obvious & easy way to contact them, & a decent response time.

Considering what this site has to offer, then that should be a high priority. But it seems not! Simple, Add a tab at top of main page "Contact Us" Every website in the country has this!

There is a contact button and its not hidden away. You might not get an instant reply, but you rarely do on other sites.

If mods advertised themselves as such, ive no doubt they would be hounded 24hrs a day by people moaning and complaining. Remember...they are only volunteers!!.

Poppy"

Exactly this. Mods aren't 24/7.they have real lives too. The site has enough tools to help with reporting.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Considering what this site has to offer, then that should be a high priority. But it seems not! Simple, Add a tab at top of main page "Contact Us" Every website in the country has this!"

Mods can only deal with their own section so the best thing to do is report a user if needed and an Admin will pick it up.

There is a report option on every profile. There is also a report option on posts on the forum. If you want to contact Admin you can do from the link at the bottom of the page

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

» Add a new message to this topic