FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Saddos

Saddos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *habs OP   Man  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Warning: This is a rant.

Right, now that you've been warned - Why oh why is there a massive influx of what I can only describe as "knob jockies" coming onto the site in droves demanding sex on tap at the drop of a hat?

Just had some guy in chat pretty mcuh demanding sex and when none of the ladies were willign to "jump in with a stranger" he started getting stroppy, sayign things like "What a waste of time, thought this site was for meeting and stuff".

When told by one of the ladies (room regular) that people use chat to engage and see who connects rather than just "jump in" he got stroppy and told the lady that she was sad and wasting his time.

When others defended her and told him to sort his attitude he then had a go at the room saying how we ALL had sad lives as all we were doign was chatting without looking to meet - all in all he was in the room 15 minutes.

So basically, plus "incident time" this knob jockey "expected" some lady to come fuck him with less than 15 mins of beign inthe room, bearing in mind he's only been onthe site probably less than a week.

Not to sound like I'm having a go however, are admins sure this site is not being advertised on some random "Come and meet women lookign for sex today" site ?? I just observe this so much more on this site than other sites, free or paid.

And on the positive, is there anything that can be done to curb these incidents when newbies come in, demand sex and then get abusive when they don't get it instantly?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Asking for sex isn't against chat rules, however they are asking, but it does mean if they are being pains in the behind that the more polite or patient people will get more of a look in

The block button is a great thing, you don't have to watch any persons type that you don't want to.

Of course if anyone is abusive in chat then report them .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

if you block someone in chat, do you still see they posting the rooms?

I do understand where the poster is coming from, many men seem to come in the rooms and think that just by asking someone they will...

But, such is life, mark them down as hopers rather than playmates.

By *iceguydaveMan  over a year ago

Monmouth

"But, such is life, mark them down as hopers rather than playmates. "

I think you mean 'no-hopers'

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

No if you block someone in chat you can't see what they are typing.

Yes, some men don't have a good atttiude to these sort of sites, but, I think sometimes it is like a kid in a sweet shop with some newbies and most realise pretty fast that they are not going to get anywhere with that approach.

Having said that, not everyone arranges meets the same way, there are people who don't mind a meet that happens quickly.

We have met people before now after a quick chat in mail and phone and met that same night, so it does happen.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a matter of perception. Many men genuinely believe that woman on adult sites are gagging for it and anyone they set their sights on should drop their knickers at their command. You're never going to change that I'm afraid. Once men realise not every woman will meet and play instantly they'll have to change their attitude!

» Add a new message to this topic