FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Would it be possible...

Would it be possible...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would it be possible to have a function in the forums where users could get a chance to edit or delete posts they had just made. Just to correct typos etc. You'd only need a five minute window and after that the post is permanent. I realise there is a preview option but this would just make things that little bit easier.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could we also have a system that states who the posts are from when they are quoted in a new mail

"Would it be possible to have a function in the forums where users could get a chance to edit or delete posts they had just made. Just to correct typos etc. You'd only need a five minute window and after that the post is permanent. I realise there is a preview option but this would just make things that little bit easier. "

In the meantime, if you don't have it already then download google toolbar and use the spellcheck before posting, that's easy enough.

W

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The problem comes when i access the site from my phone and use predictive text. Sometimes i don't realise that it's predicted the wrong yore. Sorry, wrong word. Shiv.

"The problem comes when i access the site from my phone and use predictive text. Sometimes i don't realise that it's predicted the wrong yore. Sorry, wrong word. Shiv. "

Just say NO to predictive text,its a tool of the Devil!

XXXX

"The problem comes when i access the site from my phone and use predictive text. Sometimes i don't realise that it's predicted the wrong yore. Sorry, wrong word. Shiv.

XXXX"

Cant wait till someone ivents predictive

sex lol x

Invents

Forum Mod

"The problem comes when i access the site from my phone and use predictive text. Sometimes i don't realise that it's predicted the wrong yore. Sorry, wrong word. Shiv.

XXXX

Cant wait till someone ivents predictive

sex lol x"

If it turns out as messy and rubbish as my attempts at predictive text then ill give it a miss

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

We tried predictive text on our phone. Tried to text ourselves the following weeks winning lotto numbers. Totally useless, it didnt get one number right!

» Add a new message to this topic