FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Subscription to threads?

Subscription to threads?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not sure if this has been requested in the past or not, however, it would be great if we could have the option to subscribe to threads that may be of interested to an individual, especially meetings and events threads.

TVM!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

not sure what you mean as there is a meets forum and an events one too

or do you mean being e-mailed when a sutable one is put up in your area

now thats just plane lazy lol

( send check to *********** account and i will check all that fit for you in your area)

sorry for taking the piss lol

What I meant was to be notified when a new post is added to a thread that is of interested to me.

For instance, I have a few threads in the Meeteings section that I would like to keep track of.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

If you click on forums, to the left of "Swingers Chat" you'll see: Your Posts, under that you'll see a link "View recent threads you've posted to" click on that, and it'll show all the threads you've subscribed to

"If you click on forums, to the left of "Swingers Chat" you'll see: Your Posts, under that you'll see a link "View recent threads you've posted to" click on that, and it'll show all the threads you've subscribed to "

However, it does not tell me if there are any new posts!

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"What I meant was to be notified when a new post is added to a thread that is of interested to me.

For instance, I have a few threads in the Meeteings section that I would like to keep track of.

"

on one of the other sites i use in there blogs you can click "watch this blog" and it goes yellow when any new posts come up is that what you mean

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If you click on forums, to the left of "Swingers Chat" you'll see: Your Posts, under that you'll see a link "View recent threads you've posted to" click on that, and it'll show all the threads you've subscribed to

However, it does not tell me if there are any new posts! "

It does sorta tell you - It gives you an rough idea when it was last posted on, ie 1hr, 2hrs etc etc

» Add a new message to this topic