FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > First verification

First verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lanwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

Is there a way of providing or receiving a verification if you are not already verified? This is a bit of a chicken and egg situation. I have met women who are not yet verified and we would like to verify each other but can't until one or other is verified. I also receive refusals from women because I have no verifications. Help!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try going to a social and ask people you meet there to verify you then you can verify the lady you have already met.

By *lanwood OP   Man  over a year ago

Alton

"Try going to a social and ask people you meet there to verify you then you can verify the lady you have already met. "

Thank you.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

I've met someone but neither of us are verified so how can we verify each other?

One of you needs to be verified in order to verify the other person. Your best bet is for the female to get verified by another member e.g. on cam

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there a way of providing or receiving a verification if you are not already verified? This is a bit of a chicken and egg situation. I have met women who are not yet verified and we would like to verify each other but can't until one or other is verified. I also receive refusals from women because I have no verifications. Help!"

It won't be long till the female gets another meet loads of guys are after single females.

Then she can verify you

» Add a new message to this topic