FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Invisible

Invisible

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I would love if it was possible to be able to log on and be able to chose to be invisible to all users. Sometimes I just want to have a quick visit to catch up on mail etc but often get caught in the act lol... I find it very hard not to reply back when someone has taken the time to mail . So an invisible option would be so handy.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree. Just being signed in to delete old messages breeds a whole new load to deal with! Incognito would be good.

Hiding your profile is as close as you can get to being invisible

Won't show on searches but if you are on a hotlist you will show up as being online x

By *ornishBiLoverMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 26/04/13 23:38:55]

"I would love if it was possible to be able to log on and be able to chose to be invisible to all users. Sometimes I just want to have a quick visit to catch up on mail etc but often get caught in the act lol... I find it very hard not to reply back when someone has taken the time to mail . So an invisible option would be so handy.

Thanks x"

Have to agree with this, it would be great to be able to log on and enjoy the site without everyone knowing you are online

Just like Dogging, you can perv without being seen.

On my mobile, there is an option called incognito. It might be a way of doing it.

"I would love if it was possible to be able to log on and be able to chose to be invisible to all users. Sometimes I just want to have a quick visit to catch up on mail etc but often get caught in the act lol... I find it very hard not to reply back when someone has taken the time to mail . So an invisible option would be so handy.

Thanks x"

By *ooking4you69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

That option just means it doesn't show in your browsing history on your phone x

» Add a new message to this topic