FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > QUESTION

QUESTION

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I delete my membership and leave this site forever I would like to give admin the chance to answer this question

Does this site have any connection, financially, verbally, written or otherwise with this site

(I have used an incomplete url but the admin will know if they are connected in any way)

REMOVED.

Since this is a so called "name and shame" site where fabswinger members are ridiculed, lied about, insulted and abused without the abuser leaving thier details and without the opportunity of defending themselves and since it bears the fabswingers name I would appreciate and answer to this question

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why delete your acount Jed? I cant se that the site owners have any connection to the offending site, Its not good for buisness.

I would agree someone dosnt like you and Sasha and think thier post might affect you in some way.

All they have done is tell the people who know you what we all allready, know its not a secret and if bothers anyone else its not your problem

and lets face it you could be kitty or gurly etc

what ever you decide all the best mate

speak soon

Mick & Gail

That site is a disgrace and I fully understand your disgust.

I hope you don't leave Jed. Not that I know you, but you are one of the few regular osters on here who's opinion I actually respect. You'd be a loss to the forums.

Stay where you are and don’t take notice of these small minded people.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

it wasn't what was posted that bothered us it was the possibility that the offending site was in any way connected with this one and not as I thought run by someone with a gripe against this site.

I have recieved assurances that fabswingers is in no way connected with the other site, which has a link to a further site that appears to be running a "grudge" thing against fabswingers and trying to upset the apple cart.

This assurance given we shall be staying right where we are

Thanks to everyone who sent or posted messages of support

Sasha and Jed xx

Forum Mod

Good for you!!! xxxxxxxxxx

well the moderators have a profile on here.

"Why delete your acount Jed? I cant se that the site owners have any connection to the offending site, Its not good for buisness.

I would agree someone dosnt like you and Sasha and think thier post might affect you in some way.

All they have done is tell the people who know you what we all allready, know its not a secret and if bothers anyone else its not your problem

speak soon

Mick & Gail"

what do u mean could be kitty?

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

Feck me a cyber vigilante group allowing any poisoned troll to post lies about anyone..........dont worry buddy lets discredit it at every opportunity and the bullshit on it .

MR X

"Why delete your acount Jed? I cant se that the site owners have any connection to the offending site, Its not good for buisness.

speak soon

Mick & Gail

what do u mean could be kitty?"

google the site and you'll see what was meant kitty

i know what it says about me and i dont care, just not sure why they had to mention my name?

Nice too see a Forum work, Nothing at all Naughty.

We can ignore the site and it will go away or post our own messages its history

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Knowing that the site owner would never let anyone name and shame on this site, then I am not surprised you have had reassurances that that site has nothing to do with this one.

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

yes we did that - ooh and it's quite nasty.

if you follow the link though to the laruesuk site there is also a post on there saying certain email addresses were being blocked in personal messages on fabswingers.

Is that true? It isn't mentioned in the T&C here. We could easy enough find out by sending messages to friends but surely the powers that be can comment

xx

j&r

Yes it is true my post was first an email sent to Jed that was blocked didnt give it a thougt till you just mentioned it.

I will inform admin

Wonder if it's that idiot from Luton or that other self inflated twit Scorpion up to their usual muppet tricks

Ignore it Ged as it is quite simply a load of old bolleaux

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

Looks like some one got a grudge against Fab to me

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

"Nice too see a Forum work, Nothing at all Naughty.

We can ignore the site and it will go away or post our own messages its history"

or get everyone to log in at precisely same time so it falls over and exceeds the providers usage limits ....pmsl

lots of people can post on that site if they want to. i dont belive every post on there is lies and bullshit to wind up everyone?

nothing at all? so did u feel the need to mention my name?

Forum Mod

The other site thats linked to it had the grand total of 2 members browsing pmsl

We cant even find the site so thats either us being blonde or as much staying power the site possesses - are there too many s's in that?

We say stay and ignore them x

Well it was interesting if nothing else and has as been said,it can't all be lies.We think it may even be a useful tool,as long as ppl used it as a rough guide and ultimately made up their own minds.

As for the comments about Jeds lady though,so what,what does it matter what she does or has done to turn a coin? We bet theres a few parking wardens onsite too,imagine finding out they'd screwd you in bed as well as on the street.Now that would be a downer.

XXXX

speak soon

Mick & Gail

what do u mean could be kitty?"

Do you have a problem with my post ?

speak soon

Mick & Gail

Do you have a problem with my post ?"

yea i would just like to know why u felt the need to mention my name in ur post? there was no need to name other who are on that site is there?

speak soon

Mick & Gail

Do you have a problem with my post ?

yea i would just like to know why u felt the need to mention my name in ur post? there was no need to name other who are on that site is there?"

i have apologised in a email to you giving my reasons for my post. I will now apologised publicy. can we now draw a line under this. is my apology accepted

Well that is a pathetic little site isnt it and dont you just love how the fools who have posted moans and gripes on there dont say who they are...pathetic!!

I would never ever take any notice of people like that.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The site has no connection with us.

Admin.