FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Eliminating Fakes

Eliminating Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nionjil lunionjack OP   Couple  over a year ago

our town

We are a genuine couple, and are fed up of talking to other 'couples' where it turns out to be someone playing around,.

We respect and appreciate the photo verification, and the verified by other users..

& on that basis, when using the 'browse' facility we always ensure we tick the 'user is verified' box,..

However, we have since come across at least 9 profiles, where they are obviously fake... but still verified.. both by photo and other users.

We came to the assumption that they were a couple, split up.. and he or she... more than likely he, is still using the profile under false pretences ..

Just a few suggestions,..

For couples, Compulsory photo verification..

& also asked to renew the photo verification every so many months..

& why not remove the name and shame policy..

Here is hoping you 'keep it real!'

Dale & Lucy

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

One thing I noticed some photo verified folk do is use the same username of a couple from another site, seen that a few times.

Its not just couples, last night I got a message from a local guy trying to get away with using pics of kobe bryant

The verification thing on fab can be good but there are so many people out there giving false verifications that its turned out to be crap. I don't look too much at verifications now because of it and when I report the fake quite a lot of the time nothings done even with proof nothings done.

Best thing to do is just use own judgement when meeting and do thw whole cam/phone etc thing till your convinced they are real

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The name & shame thing is dangerous.

OK.......you have let me down over meeting 3 times now. You're far older than you say on your profile and you make abusive emails if you don't get your own way!

NOW, NONE OF THAT IS TRUE IN ANY WAY. But if it was plastered all over the site or published in a "name and shame" list, please explain how you would prevent the mud from sticking?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The only true way to eliminate the fakes is get the daleks in

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Admin have said name and shame will never be allowed.

Report anyone who you think may be fake with as much information as possible and they will check it out.