FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > timewaisters

timewaisters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do people think about the idea of being able to leave feedback about someone a bit like ebay

Good feedback are left as verifications but what if you have a bad experience with them like a no show or time waisted or even a bad experience when meeting

Then a negative report can be noted so when people view a profile they can see a negative feedback has been left (not readable except by the two parties involved but a record of a negative

That way the timewaisters on here might decide to either wise up or leave

But also means genuine peolle can have their say without being removed from the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

So I can give anyone poor feedback? Even if I haven't met them and just don't like them? Seems a bit open to abuse to me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree there should be a name, blame and shame system. However to prevent silly reasons there needs to be a report system which takes a maximum of 48 hours before a decision is made by Admin/Mods

Why not just tell your friends of bad experience.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

" However to prevent silly reasons there needs to be a report system which takes a maximum of 48 hours before a decision is made by Admin/Mods "

Thats what happens already?

I agree that it would need to be moderated but only for the parties involved a bit like mediation if the complaint is upheld then a negative feedback score can be given

That way it stays private but people will be aware of the negative

As i said a bit like ebay if you saw something you wanted to buy but the seller had negative feedback then you d go elsewhere

Also is added safety for people if someone got too pushy in a meet then a complaint could be logged if ever it went further but also to warn others

I think new people suffer due to massive amount of fakes and time wasters...

there is an option to report a timewaster click on their profile and report to admin xx no good having any other way because as previous posters say it will be open to abuse. Ppl who dont like someone or have bust up with someone will slag em off and call them timewasters

Nope. The existing system of reporting 'no-shows' to Admin is all that is needed. Anything else would be open to abuse.

"Nope. The existing system of reporting 'no-shows' to Admin is all that is needed. Anything else would be open to abuse."

Hmm Sinny it does not work. You send the "no-show" and guess the profile is still active. Even then what stops lets call them Mr and Mrs "X" to open a new profile and then another and another... We know that people have several profiles and 1 guy we meet has one as single guy, as couple, as single bi girl (laughs 5 9" hairy legs ha ha) and as CD... So even if we start naming and shaming...ohh they didn't turn up, or OMG their picture was from 1970 it wont stop anyone with opening a new profile...

So it's grit teeth, sort out and hope (crosses fingers and toes) that you meet real people... but best way is to arrange to meet in a club. If no one shows up...then there's a jacuzzi, a swing, a sauna and more little Angel

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

So the same would apply...what would stop the people who have bad feedback on their profile to delete it and start another?

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Why don't we just focus on having fun and plenty of it rather than trying to leave some feedback that won't change any timewaster mind???? I am already too busy to have a lot of meets not alone to leave feedbacks ...

The thing is if people waste your time and you haven't met them its no issues.if you met them lots and they do it ,I find it more unforgivable .this may be a shagging site but you can still show respect to your fellow swingers and treat them lie you want to be treated .poppyxx

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

It's completely unworkable, which I think is the conclusion all the other threads on this subject came to.

Admin are responsible for the content of the site, and I believe do their best to make it a pleasurable experience. Whatever happens on your meets, good bad or otherwise is really down to you and those whom you are meeting.

D

Just block and report the profile to admin they will sort it and they take all complaints very seriously and usually deal with swiftly and effectively. Naming and shaming in any context is open to abuse

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"What do people think about the idea of being able to leave feedback about someone a bit like ebay

Good feedback are left as verifications but what if you have a bad experience with them like a no show or time waisted or even a bad experience when meeting

Then a negative report can be noted so when people view a profile they can see a negative feedback has been left (not readable except by the two parties involved but a record of a negative

That way the timewaisters on here might decide to either wise up or leave

But also means genuine peolle can have their say without being removed from the site "

ok we will start dear admin this cpl arranged a meet with us , we travelled to there hometown booked a hotel which they said would go halfs in , we paid when we got there , they did not show up and as well as time wasted we well out of pocket,,,,,,,,of course non of this is true we dont even know this cpl ,,, but see how easy can this be abused

This seems to have been a bad idea ?

What i was trying to enquire is if it would be possible to just leavd a record on someones profile like ebay

Yes good swknger

No bad swknger

Neutral. No comment

And instead of addjng cerifs which you yourself can decide to disllay an automated system

Eg 10 meets 5good 5 bad. = 0% rating

Or is that just me being dart

10 meets all good = 100% rating. Etc

"Why not just tell your friends of bad experience."

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

" This seems to have been a bad idea ?

What i was trying to enquire is if it would be possible to just leavd a record on someones profile like ebay

Yes good swknger

No bad swknger

Neutral. No comment

And instead of addjng cerifs which you yourself can decide to disllay an automated system

Eg 10 meets 5good 5 bad. = 0% rating

Or is that just me being dart

10 meets all good = 100% rating. Etc"

Your missing the fundamental point that its your word against anyone else's.

There would be nothing stopping me giving you a negative feedback because, say, I didn't agree with something you posted on the forum.

To have a system like that you need "proof" and someone to take on arbitration.

eBay is completely different - it's black and white. Did you bid on the pancake maker? Yes/no, did you pay them? Yes/no? Did they deliver? Yes/no?

Everything if those steps can be validated to some degree and quantified making the feedback system valid.

There are so many variables to swinging you'd need a full time court in session to validate feedback!

Remember, admin are responsible for EVERYTHING on this site - including personal oppinions made by users, which is why they close and remove threads sometimes. (Ok the rules are slightly different because its not public - even so, they are not going to expose thenselves. )So, bearing that in mind do you think they are going to hand over their legal obligation to 1000's of members to slander one another at will?

It is utterly unworkable.

You are always going to have people mess you about, same way as you do tradesmen, retail stores and everything else.

99% of the time your best option is to chalk it up to experience, tell your friends and move on.

In summary - no.

Cheers

D

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"

Your missing the fundamental point that its your word against anyone else's.

There would be nothing stopping me giving you a negative feedback because, say, I didn't agree with something you posted on the forum.

To have a system like that you need "proof" and someone to take on arbitration.

eBay is completely different - it's black and white. Did you bid on the pancake maker? Yes/no, did you pay them? Yes/no? Did they deliver? Yes/no?

Everything if those steps can be validated to some degree and quantified making the feedback system valid.

There are so many variables to swinging you'd need a full time court in session to validate feedback!

Remember, admin are responsible for EVERYTHING on this site - including personal oppinions made by users, which is why they close and remove threads sometimes. (Ok the rules are slightly different because its not public - even so, they are not going to expose thenselves. )So, bearing that in mind do you think they are going to hand over their legal obligation to 1000's of members to slander one another at will?

It is utterly unworkable.

You are always going to have people mess you about, same way as you do tradesmen, retail stores and everything else.

99% of the time your best option is to chalk it up to experience, tell your friends and move on.

In summary - no.

Cheers

D"

Admin x

» Add a new message to this topic