FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > 'Straight' guys

'Straight' guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just about had enough of so called 'straight' guys, usually claiming to be in a couple, who keep messaging me asking if im up for "a man on man" meet.

Can someone tell me if deliberate lying on here is enough for admin to ban members? Im a single bi male - thats what I am, not everyones cup of tea but for those who are looking for that at least they know what they are getting.

maybe Ive just had a bad day - because these tossers dont usually get to me - but its really pissing me off now.

If I could name and shame on this site then believe me I would.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi cant say iv ever experienced this problem , i am a straight man and have never messaged anyone about that type of meet , however i think there is a bit on the side bar for blocking contact and reporting profiles if you feel that strongly about it , personally i appreciate honesty from the start and these men should just say exactly what they are after , i.e curious or whatever , stick with it and hopefully you will have a bit of fun , good luck .

We've never had any problems like this .....

Must be your aftershave

Forum Mod

"hi cant say iv ever experienced this problem , i am a straight man and have never messaged anyone about that type of meet , however i think there is a bit on the side bar for blocking contact and reporting profiles if you feel that strongly about it , personally i appreciate honesty from the start and these men should just say exactly what they are after , i.e curious or whatever , stick with it and hopefully you will have a bit of fun , good luck ."

Blimey I need a microscope to see your pic! lol

To the OP its not fair and its not right but where the subject of bi men is concerned there are always going to be guys who state they are straight when they're not,its been discussed on here many times

At least you're honest and I bet you must just be having a bad day...Hope you feel better getting it off your chest though lol

Hope you manage to find what you're looking for

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"We've never had any problems like this .....

Must be your aftershave "

Who doesnt like Brut??? :P

Thanks for the comments - a few drinks latr and funnily enuf I dont give a s**t anymore! He just caught me at a bad time.

Thanks again

Don't blame you getting pissed,it drives hell into us too.Why they can't just be open instead of lying to get meets beats us.Pity they aren't as honest as yourself,good luck.

XXXX

try going out with someone for 5 months and then finding out they are bi.....

I have always been straight about being bi lol

Never gave a ff about what people thought since i came out in my teens

Married twice and met les 7 years ago(hoping to marry her next year)was honest with all of them and also people we meet

Pretty much anyone we know knows and also knows we swing

Literally could not give a fek what others think thats the way i am so dont care lol

Honesty is the best policy for me

Just wish people would let everyone get on with it lol

Society is changing though lets all hope we can get there

(Swinging or bi side was nothing to do with ending marriages in case anyone thinks that lol)

Craig xx

» Add a new message to this topic