FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > friends only profile view.

friends only profile view.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just a suggestion really.

Would it be possible to include a couple of options?

I'd like a phone verification option, where we can post a phone number that we need to verify before its visible. This would stop people having the ability to put their exes phone number, etc.

I would also like this option for only people on your friends list to be able to see it. It would be good if there was part of the main profile that you can add privacy settings to.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Just a suggestion really.

I'd like a phone verification option, where we can post a phone number that we need to verify before its visible. This would stop people having the ability to put their exes phone number, etc.

I would also like this option for only people on your friends list to be able to see it. It would be good if there was part of the main profile that you can add privacy settings to. "

We have often thought of having a "friends only" portion of the profile that only friends would be able to view. We're open to feedback on this. Any demand? What would you use it for?

Admin x

"Just a suggestion really.

I would also like this option for only people on your friends list to be able to see it. It would be good if there was part of the main profile that you can add privacy settings to.

We have often thought of having a "friends only" portion of the profile that only friends would be able to view. We're open to feedback on this. Any demand? What would you use it for?

Admin x"

I'd use it for contact details and places I regularly visit. I'd rather just select people have access to certain information, rather than everyone on here.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"

Admin x"

Personal details....Phone,messenger etc...

With so many adding random friends, im not sure its the best idea, but give the option to allow certain friends to view just to clarify phone number is registered in some way with the site?

May cause problems, as some change phone numbers with new phones....

Im sure admin can figure out a way that is best for the site and user....

"

Admin x

Personal details....Phone,messenger etc...

With so many adding random friends, im not sure its the best idea, but give the option to allow certain friends to view just to clarify phone number is registered in some way with the site?

May cause problems, as some change phone numbers with new phones....

Im sure admin can figure out a way that is best for the site and user...."

Hope so. Would be handy

By *aradiseClub50Woman  over a year ago

Loughborough zouch

Great idea.

Agree with above you could put numbers messages meets or where your going to be on there too so only select few can see it.

By *sxcpl1971Couple  over a year ago

Essex Land

"Great idea.

Agree with above you could put numbers messages meets or where your going to be on there too so only select few can see it."

Fully agree with what ^^ says

"Great idea.

Agree with above you could put numbers messages meets or where your going to be on there too so only select few can see it.

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Great idea.

"

i second that

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I really like the idea of a friends only bit in your profile, I'm picky and don't do the random ads thing, if it held personal info it also might cut down on the number of random add requests you get.

I think messenger info (Skype, Kik) and mobile numbers and the where you are or going would be a good start .

So a thumbs up from me for this. Would be good optional extra for sure supporters

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Great idea.

i second that "

I third it having had people set up fake profiles and stalking me after blocking them

» Add a new message to this topic