FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Showing a Breakdown Of Peoples Verifications

Showing a Breakdown Of Peoples Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i personally would prefer to see different types of verifications shown in each members profile. I understand many people want to hide their verifications for privacy.

What about a little flag icon beside each username on their profile and a number showing 'meeting in person_0' 'by webcam_0' or 'by phone_0'

many people hide their verifications however this could mean 1 verification by webcam, this for me is not enough to think the person is genuine but if they hide it i have no idea how many verifications they have or if it was by meeting, phone or webcam. Another member could have 10 verifications by meeting in person and have them all hidden but again i would not know they have many verifications thru meetings, but its these kind of people i would be more confident to meet.

using a system like i have suggested we could choose members who have been verified by actually meeting in person and not by webcam or phone. Maybe even another verification for when members have met and actually played.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

could be useful,and as iv stated before we have one verification by cam,

we dont ask for verification,nor do we give it easily,

on another post it stated that people in chat are asking for it,

thats just wrong

i see what your saying but the verifications should be used as much as honestly possible so it makes the site safer to use.

verified by phone does not prove both members of the couple were there, also more than one verification from the same members wont count to more than once in the same category ie a member cant get 5 meeting verifications by the same member.

tullamore

i agree with the principal of the idea you have,its a very good one,we only made our verification public last week,basically forgot we had it,lol

still we get many request

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

not everyone likes to advertise who they have had fun with.

after all people always say discretion expected!!!!

tullamore

hence why we dont ask for veification and the verification we have is from the around the time we joined

"not everyone likes to advertise who they have had fun with.

after all people always say discretion expected!!!!

"

Which is why the option to not show your verifiacation is there, and why the OP's suggestion IMO is a bloody good one.

Personally, i think verification should only be given by people who have met. Cam, chat, & phone means nothing & verifies nothing. I verify by proper meet & nothing else. Some people who have met still dont verify after a meet but i guess that will always happen. Thats personal choice.

"Personally, i think verification should only be given by people who have met. Cam, chat, & phone means nothing & verifies nothing. I verify by proper meet & nothing else. Some people who have met still dont verify after a meet but i guess that will always happen. Thats personal choice. "

Never had a cam or phone verification, although not sure how you can say they mean nothing when that’s the first thing most people ask for, ie cam 2 cam or phone chat to verify who they say they are before even considering meeting.

Think the OP’s idea is a good one….

i agree only verify from a proper meet thats involved having fun.

there are to many on here that get verifications from club meets which doesn`t mean they have actually played.

we have met a couple locally that have 5 verifications from couples who have met them saying they are both great in bed. but actually when meeting them only the female is allowed to play???

so verifications shown or not doesn`t really give you a true picture of what a couple is all about.

we always do a f2f chat before a meet to confirm genuine then take people at face value.

"

Which is why the option to not show your verifiacation is there, and why the OP's suggestion IMO is a bloody good one."

thanks for your support, it would be super to get something similar in place, hopefully the admin will consider this

"

Never had a cam or phone verification, although not sure how you can say they mean nothing when that’s the first thing most people ask for, ie cam 2 cam or phone chat to verify who they say they are before even considering meeting.

"

thanks, i am not saying phone or cam verifications mean nothing, i happy if they are still kept but what i am saying is i would base my decision on meeting them on there 'meeting in person' verifications.

i had someone recently who wasted an hour of my time on msn only to find out they only do cam to cam and that their verifications were only by cam to cam.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"

thanks, i am not saying phone or cam verifications mean nothing, i happy if they are still kept but what i am saying is i would base my decision on meeting them on there 'meeting in person' verifications.

i had someone recently who wasted an hour of my time on msn only to find out they only do cam to cam and that their verifications were only by cam to cam."

Well if you don't want to say phone and cam verification mean nothing, WE WILL!!!

The only thing a phon or cam verifivation , verifies is that there is actually a female there if they say they are a couple or single female? Does it mean they are REAL swingers who actually meet people to play NO!!

Having looked at loads of profiles there are a lot of people with loads of cam verifies and not one verify by meet, what does that say? To us that means they like cybersex or phone sex and don't actually meet people.

Most of the actual meets we have met of here also don't put much faith in cam and phone verifications either.

While we understand that people want to verify who they are going to meet, say by phoning or using a cam, but if you actually meet them surely you will verify them by meet!!!

"i agree only verify from a proper meet thats involved having fun.

there are to many on here that get verifications from club meets which doesn`t mean they have actually played.

we have met a couple locally that have 5 verifications from couples who have met them saying they are both great in bed. but actually when meeting them only the female is allowed to play???

so verifications shown or not doesn`t really give you a true picture of what a couple is all about.

we always do a f2f chat before a meet to confirm genuine then take people at face value."

we will only meet for a drink/chat on first meet if we all get on then next is a play meet so if we didnt like/get on with the cple/ person so we cant verify/be verifyed as we havent played.

also why should it be made public who has played and who has not didnt we have a single male on here moaning that a person had slept with over 20 and he would never touch them so this then leads to abuse.

at the end of the day swinging is fun and should remain fun we arranged a meet with someone who was verified by a meeting who never turned up no email explaining or appologising so how will this work?

"

i had someone recently who wasted an hour of my time on msn only to find out they only do cam to cam and that their verifications were only by cam to cam.

Well if you don't want to say phone and cam verification mean nothing, WE WILL!!!

The only thing a phon or cam verifivation , verifies is that there is actually a female there if they say they are a couple or single female? Does it mean they are REAL swingers who actually meet people to play NO!!

Having looked at loads of profiles there are a lot of people with loads of cam verifies and not one verify by meet, what does that say? To us that means they like cybersex or phone sex and don't actually meet people.

Most of the actual meets we have met of here also don't put much faith in cam and phone verifications either.

While we understand that people want to verify who they are going to meet, say by phoning or using a cam, but if you actually meet them surely you will verify them by meet!!!"

Sorry but all verifications are then worthless because until you meet the people face to face, then all they tell you is they've met someone else, your taking someone elses word for it, it certainly doesn't tell you that they will meet you or wont waste your time.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

"

While we understand that people want to verify who they are going to meet, say by phoning or using a cam, but if you actually meet them surely you will verify them by meet!!!

Sorry but all verifications are then worthless because until you meet the people face to face, then all they tell you is they've met someone else, your taking someone elses word for it, it certainly doesn't tell you that they will meet you or wont waste your time."

Very true, you are taking someone elses word, but if that comes from, say 10 verifications, that is a better indication than none!

We have used the verification system on this and other sites as a tool to narrow down the people who contact us and so far it's worked!

[Removed by poster at 20/01/10 21:25:18]

if you look at the verifications it does show whether it is by webcam, by phone or in person. And I for one dont put mys ex veris up anyway cos everyone will only be so jealous lolololol

if a verification is by cam or phone we consider it a non-verifcation likewise if they are hidden.

Personal choice but a cam/phone verification only says that 2 people where there or a female or a male, it doesnt tell me they turn up when they arrange a meet, that they can hold a conversation, are respectfull, have a sense of humour and arent pushy.

[Removed by poster at 21/01/10 00:47:53]

We will only meet people with visible varifications.

We have no qualms in saying that we look at the people they've met and this helps us decide whether to meet or not.

For instance we always use condoms,so if we notice the people they play with prefer bareback alarm bells start ringing.

Thats one instance why we look at varifications,of course there are other things that would help us say 'yes' or 'no' as the case may be.

Also,if we meet a couple and have a great time,we may contact some of the people on their varifications,as often like attract like.

Varifications are very useful to us and we think many other members may well do the same.

XXXX

» Add a new message to this topic