FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Problem with filters?

Problem with filters?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *yrdwoman OP   Woman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I am getting messages from MF couples, even though I have blocked them via filters. I have reported the message but wondering if this is a recent problem site-wide?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interested in a drink after the Roger Waters gig ? xx

"Interested in a drink after the Roger Waters gig ? xx "

Already got a date thanks.

"I am getting messages from MF couples, even though I have blocked them via filters. I have reported the message but wondering if this is a recent problem site-wide?"

same here filters dont always work i thought maybe its cos they changed name but same people who messaged before and if we answered but not sure

"I am getting messages from MF couples, even though I have blocked them via filters. I have reported the message but wondering if this is a recent problem site-wide?"

Nope filters are active as we cant message you.

HTH.

Dont forget filters wont work for anyone you have winked or messaged since the creation of your profile.

"I am getting messages from MF couples, even though I have blocked them via filters. I have reported the message but wondering if this is a recent problem site-wide?

HTH.

Dont forget filters wont work for anyone you have winked or messaged since the creation of your profile."

I went to check and they've blocked me. However I doubt very much we've swapped messages before as they live too far away from me.

"I am getting messages from MF couples, even though I have blocked them via filters. I have reported the message but wondering if this is a recent problem site-wide?

HTH.

Dont forget filters wont work for anyone you have winked or messaged since the creation of your profile.

I went to check and they've blocked me. However I doubt very much we've swapped messages before as they live too far away from me."

More likely if you have reported it - admin would have blocked them for you.

HTH.

I went to check and they've blocked me. However I doubt very much we've swapped messages before as they live too far away from me.

More likely if you have reported it - admin would have blocked them for you.

"

I thought that too, but wasn't sure how quickly it would happen.

» Add a new message to this topic