FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Direct photo

Direct photo

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *pswich_guy1 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Ipswich

Can you still send a direct photo straight from your camera or non fab library?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ngry IngridWoman 6 weeks ago

Cardigan

Yes

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *pswich_guy1 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Ipswich

I don’t get the option anymore, any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ngry IngridWoman 6 weeks ago

Cardigan

Strange.

This is what I get when I want to send one...

Add a Direct Private photo

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ersatilefoxMan 6 weeks ago

Notts


"Can you still send a direct photo straight from your camera or non fab library?"

Yes I can still send a direct pic or video, if it gets past the moderator that is.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0