FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > red flag profiles

red flag profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *bone.75 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Gateshead

Has anyone else noticed a lot of new profiles simply saying

"I'm an XX year old women looking to meet men"

Checking updates and looking at profiles for people who just joined seems to be a lot of these.

Guessing they're bots or sex workers or scammers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *icecouple561Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *bone.75 OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Gateshead


"That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in"

Do'h

I'll just go and sit in the corner and be quiet then shall I?

😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *icecouple561Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex


"That's the text the site defaults to if the person doesn't fill it in

Do'h

I'll just go and sit in the corner and be quiet then shall I?

😂"

no need for that you're not the first person to ask this by a very long chalk

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0312

0