FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications
Verifications
Jump to: Newest in thread
 |
By *oufouCouple 4 weeks ago
Somerset |
"You can edit your message filters to stop the unverified and other types.
They don't work, if you have already engaged with individual profiles "
Actually, the filter for verification is useless because it doesn’t distinguish between photo verified accounts and those who have actually met someone.
Ideally, you should be able to filter between unverified, photo verified, cam verified, and verified in person. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *.D.Man 3 weeks ago
Rochdale |
"You can edit your message filters to stop the unverified and other types.
They don't work, if you have already engaged with individual profiles
Actually, the filter for verification is useless because it doesn’t distinguish between photo verified accounts and those who have actually met someone.
Ideally, you should be able to filter between unverified, photo verified, cam verified, and verified in person. " but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many . |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We should be able to block non verified people and also people with no profile picture.
So many unverified people and time wasters." Define time wasters, coz it's a different meaning for most people. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We should be able to block non verified people and also people with no profile picture.
So many unverified people and time wasters. Define time wasters, coz it's a different meaning for most people."
For me time wasters are people who you have made a date for a meet and they don't show, whether they have a thousand veries or none. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *oufouCouple 3 weeks ago
Somerset |
" but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many . "
We would never chat with an unverified person, and we would be extremely cautious about meeting someone with only one, particularly if they have been here more than a year.
For entirely different reasons, we would be cautious if someone had too many verifications.
In both cases, the verifications tell a story. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We should be able to block non verified people and also people with no profile picture.
So many unverified people and time wasters.why is it so important to get verified "
From my perspective, for safety, and although it’s not foolproof, anything that mitigates risk is helpful.
If someone has been here a long time and has no verifications I would avoid, as I’d assume there is a reason for that. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
" but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many .
We would never chat with an unverified person, and we would be extremely cautious about meeting someone with only one, particularly if they have been here more than a year.
For entirely different reasons, we would be cautious if someone had too many verifications.
In both cases, the verifications tell a story. " I have been on here over a year and met three people with verifications and they were terrible I have met 2 without and were very genuine and also asked not to verify them |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *oufouCouple 3 weeks ago
Somerset |
" I have been on here over a year and met three people with verifications and they were terrible I have met 2 without and were very genuine and also asked not to verify them "
We have been here for a decade. I would agree that verifications are not a guarantee that your experience will be good, or that the person will show up as agreed. But they offer more help in making a decision than a profile with zero verifications. And again, the verifications (or refusal to be verified) tell a story… |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
" but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many .
We would never chat with an unverified person, and we would be extremely cautious about meeting someone with only one, particularly if they have been here more than a year.
For entirely different reasons, we would be cautious if someone had too many verifications.
In both cases, the verifications tell a story. "
If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get a first meeting.
We all start out as unverified, someone gave you a first chance but you won't even speak to unverified people!
Your choice I suppose but we all started in the same boat. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"
If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get a first meeting.
We all start out as unverified, someone gave you a first chance but you won't even speak to unverified people!
Your choice I suppose but we all started in the same boat.
"
I’d tend to agree here. I’ve been around this site on and off for about a year. I’ve tried to get verified and spoken to people on cam, but it just hasn’t happened.
In person, I’ve tried, but it’s a bit of a chicken-and-egg situation when most people want verification before considering a meet. I actively tried but eventually gave up. Maybe one day it’ll happen. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
For me verifications are merely some strangers opinion on another stranger.
It doesn't really tell me much apart from that they showed up.
I've met some amazing unverified people and met some not so amazing very well verified people.
I think it's important to make you're own mind up about someone.
People's opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Do you know how hard it is to get verified when no one meets?! "
There is usually a reason. Yours seems quite clear on your status. Asking for slags to take a load will put you on 99.9% of women's avoid list🙄
Some men are their own worst enemy |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
" but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many .
We would never chat with an unverified person, and we would be extremely cautious about meeting someone with only one, particularly if they have been here more than a year.
For entirely different reasons, we would be cautious if someone had too many verifications.
In both cases, the verifications tell a story.
If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get a first meeting.
We all start out as unverified, someone gave you a first chance but you won't even speak to unverified people!
Your choice I suppose but we all started in the same boat. "
I agree that we all needed someone to verify us initially but this is my 4th profile in more than 10 years here and each time I left and returned I've never once spoken to someone who verified me previously.
I've always started with a clean slate and despite having 30+ verifications on my previous profile I didn't ask any of them to verify me this time.
That means I've had to rely on someone giving me my first verification on 4 different occasions.
Despite all that I still won't chat to an unverified profile.
The last time I did they decided to contact someone I had verified and tell them to fuck off and stop holding me back.
When I pulled them on that they body shamed my friend.
I blocked unverified profiles at that point and won't have anything to do with them now. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Do you know how hard it is to get verified when no one meets?!
There is usually a reason. Yours seems quite clear on your status. Asking for slags to take a load will put you on 99.9% of women's avoid list🙄
Some men are their own worst enemy"
Huge red flag that |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *rYoniMan 3 weeks ago
Essex ++ |
"Do you know how hard it is to get verified when no one meets?!
There is usually a reason. Yours seems quite clear on your status. Asking for slags to take a load will put you on 99.9% of women's avoid list🙄
Some men are their own worst enemy"
I think you may have underestimated that  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
" but do people read the verifications ? . And can someone have to many .
We would never chat with an unverified person, and we would be extremely cautious about meeting someone with only one, particularly if they have been here more than a year.
For entirely different reasons, we would be cautious if someone had too many verifications.
In both cases, the verifications tell a story.
If everyone thought like you nobody would ever get a first meeting.
We all start out as unverified, someone gave you a first chance but you won't even speak to unverified people!
Your choice I suppose but we all started in the same boat. "
This 👆🥰 |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We should be able to block non verified people and also people with no profile picture.
So many unverified people and time wasters."
Can see this from both sides, I am a returning member who's not yet verified but was on my old account. Its been 7 years (was in a monogamous relationship but not anymore) so can't remember my old log in). If you block all unverified accounts it limits the amount of none genuine members which is a good thing, there are plenty of time wasters now more than ever from what I've seen. However, not yet verified doesn't always mean not genuine or worth getting to know. Also it would limit the chances for new members to meet genuine people.Why not a quick 10-15 second video call/cam (not intimate) before meeting and a safe social meet after to verify your talking to a real person if your concerned about time wasters or safety?  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Do you know how hard it is to get verified when no one meets?!
There is usually a reason. Yours seems quite clear on your status. Asking for slags to take a load will put you on 99.9% of women's avoid list🙄
Some men are their own worst enemy"
I thought that too, massive red flag and I dare say no one in their right mind would consider meeting someone with a status talking about women like that… |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
If your chatting to someone who isn't verified and they flying a red flag anywhere.
Ask them to send you a picture holding a piece of paper with todays time & date on it and a personal message or get them to video call you on......m maybe be combine it with voice notes.
In essence do your own verifying then you can meet the previously unverified unmeetable if they can't manage to do that you have your answer. Don't rely on fab veris they are too easy to fake from all the sock puppets on here |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *rYoniMan 2 weeks ago
Essex ++ |
"We should be able to block non verified people and also people with no profile picture.
So many unverified people and time wasters.why is it so important to get verified "
If you're a couple or a single lady it is important to give some confidence that you are not a single man having a crafty wank winding people up. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic