Well, it seems there isn't a site suggestion Box (or I couldn't see it). Fab is a great site and I love it but there are some things I think could make it better with tweaks ( Ooer missus ). So a suggestion box would be my first suggestion. Perhaps allowing votes so the devs can see what should be prioritised according to popularity of feature.
I know some folks dont like winks but it's an ice breaker for others. What about a wink flag/notification on the home page rather than buried on the My Account page. I don't notice for ages then discover I've half a dozen and don't know how old they are.
Also.
On the Meets/Events, it would be great if you could filter on what folks are looking for, Like if you're "A" why have to go through a big list of folks looking for "B"
Anyone else have some positive suggestions ? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic