FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Just joined announcement

Just joined announcement

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *irplane2 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

currently in:- Near to livingston

I think the announcement saying "X" for x has joined fabswingers should be scrapped.

Reasoning behind this is, I believe after talking to a few women is.. the circling vultures from all over just swoop in and users are quickly overwhelmed and decide to leave.

Just an idea I think it would help with retention.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rYoniMan 3 weeks ago

Essex ++

Yes good idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *on_20Couple 3 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff

Is this different to the search button for new women/new men/ new ts/tv?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *irplane2 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

currently in:- Near to livingston

Yeah that could stay, I'm just suggestiong a non advertising feature that sends the vultures to new users, maybe all new users should get like 2 weeks before they get exposed by the site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *on_20Couple 3 weeks ago

Manchester and Cardiff


"Yeah that could stay, I'm just suggestiong a non advertising feature that sends the vultures to new users, maybe all new users should get like 2 weeks before they get exposed by the site"

I have never noticed the advertisement !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ophieslutTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Central

I think it would be significantly better to focus the development costs and efforts, on informing and educating the new users, on how to use their message filters. If they decide not to use them, then it's on them, by choice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0155

0.0156