FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Filter ages based on gender

Filter ages based on gender

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ideme91 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Twyford

I have my filters set to an age range, but it applies to every profile.

I don't want to see male profiles above a certain age, but I do want to see women.

I can't set it to see women up to 45 without also being shown men up to 45 too.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *dible_KinkCouple 2 weeks ago

Aberdeen

Good point. As a couple we are happy to meet a couple up to a certain age, but for a single guy we would rather cap the age lower.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ersatilefoxMan 2 weeks ago

Notts

But then you resort to the best filter on the fab platform and that is YOU. Don't look at the profile that doesn't fit your ideals. Yes it takes a couple of seconds to delete or even block. But you are the ultimate filter.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0