FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Photo tags -Blow job

Photo tags -Blow job

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *utensassy226 OP   Woman 6 days ago

Brixham

Really surprised there isnt a 'Blow job' tagg on the photo uploads

I understand there cant be endless tags but figured that one might be popular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *pankingNorfolkCouple 5 days ago

norwich ish


"Really surprised there isnt a 'Blow job' tagg on the photo uploads

I understand there cant be endless tags but figured that one might be popular

"

There is one Blowjob. I think it depends on what you say is in the picture what categories appear

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *aomilatteCouple 5 days ago

Midlands

It probably needs to be listed as a photo of a couple. If it's listed as a photo of a woman then blow job probably won't be an option.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0