FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Continual re-registering new username and stalking

Continual re-registering new username and stalking

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *uriouscat2026 OP   Woman 3 days ago

Grimsby

What stops a person re-registering new usernames?

Can their email be red flagged? I know they can just get a new email address I suppose.

I have a ‘stalker’ who messages me then I realise who it is and block / report the profile or they delete before I can do that. Then they re registering and do it again.

So I cannot block a username I don’t know of, but he can search my name and watch me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple 3 days ago

The lost village

Nothing stops them. You can block newbies and non site supporters contacting you but thats about it. You could change your username and your location so they can't easily find you maybe?

Tink

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he milf next doorWoman 3 days ago

a spooky castle

I’d also add maybe add some new pics so you’ll be less recognisable to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eggieMarshmallowWoman 3 days ago

Far from the sea

They always come back, I have several people who won't leave me alone and just make a new account every week. What do mods do about it? Nothing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *uriouscat2026 OP   Woman 3 days ago

Grimsby


"Nothing stops them. You can block newbies and non site supporters contacting you but thats about it. You could change your username and your location so they can't easily find you maybe?

Tink "

Yep I may have to change my username.

I just don’t know if people I’m messaging will see that or it’s all lost.

Can admin confirm what happens when u change username? Are messages still kept just my username changes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *abulincsCouple 3 days ago

near a bridge

We find our stalker just sets up new accounts we just block them she’s not very original lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *ear_TinkerbellCouple 3 days ago

The lost village


"Nothing stops them. You can block newbies and non site supporters contacting you but thats about it. You could change your username and your location so they can't easily find you maybe?

Tink

Yep I may have to change my username.

I just don’t know if people I’m messaging will see that or it’s all lost.

Can admin confirm what happens when u change username? Are messages still kept just my username changes? "

You'll still keep all your messages etc so anyone you've been talking to will still see message threads if they are a site supporter and know it's you. Ive changed mine on a previous profile before.

Tink

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0