FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friends only statuses

Friends only statuses

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *ittyKateUK OP   Woman 2 days ago

Wolverhampton

Could it be possible to limit who sees our status? Example, friends only?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *alimaliWoman 21 hours ago

end of my Tether

I would like this too.

If I need to do it I tend to hide my profile them add the status.

Because they will still see it in their friends list.

I don't go to clubs but I would think it handy if you want to post that you're in a certain town on the weekend, or have some big news for friends only

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *rYoniMan 17 hours ago

Essex ++


"I would like this too.

If I need to do it I tend to hide my profile them add the status.

Because they will still see it in their friends list.

I don't go to clubs but I would think it handy if you want to post that you're in a certain town on the weekend, or have some big news for friends only"

Yes often wanted to be able to do this and variants of it much as you can on Facebook deciding who sees posts. I think it would be great for party/event organisers to be able to post status that only attendees could see for example. Not being able to do things like this is one of the reasons such groups end up going off site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0

0.0156