FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Browse brings up wrong results

Browse brings up wrong results

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I really do not want to be one of those men that pesters so I want to avoid contacting couples who don't want single guys but the browse search brings up couples and women both looking but also those NOT looking for men.

Yes I do read their profiles and summaries but I bet a lot of men do not and try and contact them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If anyone doesn't want to be contacted by single men, then they can simply not tick the little box for seeking men, this should take them from the search engine when single men search for couples.

We all have to take the rough with the smooth.

I will say though, well done you for reading profiles properly, and good luck.

"If anyone doesn't want to be contacted by single men, then they can simply not tick the little box for seeking men, this should take them from the search engine when single men search for couples.

I will say though, well done you for reading profiles properly, and good luck. "

This option does not suit everyone though, people may have friends that are single men even though they dont meet them to play, or like us we dont meet single guys but we do arrange socials so single guys have to be able to contact us.

kat x x

I have blocked single guys and yet some still do get through and the problem is if you reply and say your not interested they sometimes get funny!!

"I have blocked single guys and yet some still do get through and the problem is if you reply and say your not interested they sometimes get funny!! "

Think the problem might be that you say you've blocked single guys, you say on your profile that you're not looking for single guys and yet 4 out of the 5 verifications you have are from single guys, the most recent of which was only a few weeks ago.

We're a simple breed and we get easily confused!!

"If anyone doesn't want to be contacted by single men, then they can simply not tick the little box for seeking men, this should take them from the search engine when single men search for couples.

This option does not suit everyone though, people may have friends that are single men even though they dont meet them to play, or like us we dont meet single guys but we do arrange socials so single guys have to be able to contact us.

kat x x "

You misunderstand, I was suggesting anyone 'block' single guys, but actually take off the looking for single guys option, that way when a single guy 'searches' for couples seeking single males, that profile will or should not show.

kat x x

You misunderstand, I was suggesting anyone 'block' single guys, but actually take off the looking for single guys option, that way when a single guy 'searches' for couples seeking single males, that profile will or should not show.

"

Correction, I wasn't suggesting.

» Add a new message to this topic