FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Maybe we need ...

Maybe we need ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

A new forum for people wanting feedback on their profiles? or do we?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nah we get too many messages regarding our profile why would we want feedback lolol

Probably better to have some informative stickies advising newbies how to write a good profile and first message etc...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Probably better to have some informative stickies advising newbies how to write a good profile and first message etc... "
thats a good point PN x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Probably better to have some informative stickies advising newbies how to write a good profile and first message etc... "

I know what you are saying is probably a good idea, but for me, I think the people who have some idea of what they want to write on a profile and a message might find that patronising. They may be new to this site but not swinging, so may have experience in what they do already.

The people who you think might need a bit ( or a lot )of "advice" probably wouldn't read the forums anyway or take any advice offered.

It sort of proves the point when there are lots of advice threads going on, and yet people are still asking others to give them advice on their profiles.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Probably better to have some informative stickies advising newbies how to write a good profile and first message etc...

I know what you are saying is probably a good idea, but for me, I think the people who have some idea of what they want to write on a profile and a message might find that patronising. They may be new to this site but not swinging, so may have experience in what they do already.

The people who you think might need a bit ( or a lot )of "advice" probably wouldn't read the forums anyway or take any advice offered.

It sort of proves the point when there are lots of advice threads going on, and yet people are still asking others to give them advice on their profiles. "

i can see ya point.....il now retire back to the naughty girls corner

Lets face it,most of the "Will you have a look at my profile and see what you think" brigade just use it as a way of getting more views.

Anyone with any common sense would view other profiles and if they have a good amount of varifications just do your profile along those lines.

Its not rocket science,it's just a question of being arsed to do it for yourself.

XXXX

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Probably better to have some informative stickies advising newbies how to write a good profile and first message etc...

It sort of proves the point when there are lots of advice threads going on, and yet people are still asking others to give them advice on their profiles. i can see ya point.....il now retire back to the naughty girls corner "

I am not sure who allowed you out of it in the first place !

And I nod at Trace's post

dirtybigbadsgirlville

It sort of proves the point when there are lots of advice threads going on, and yet people are still asking others to give them advice on their profiles. i can see ya point.....il now retire back to the naughty girls corner

I am not sure who allowed you out of it in the first place !

And I nod at Trace's post "

well blame bigbad..on second thoughts dont i never got permission so sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

» Add a new message to this topic