FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Regional Chat Rooms?

Regional Chat Rooms?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

ripley

Hi admin.

Would it be possible, or are there any plans to introduce more regional rooms in the chat, ie..Midlands, north east etc....?

cheers M & K..x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whats ahppened to going into a chatroom and just asking people where they are from. if everyone has their own way there would be thousands of chatrooms

By *eviousLiasonsCouple  over a year ago

Travelling

"whats ahppened to going into a chatroom and just asking people where they are from. if everyone has their own way there would be thousands of chatrooms "

With one person in each!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi admin.

Would it be possible, or are there any plans to introduce more regional rooms in the chat, ie..Midlands, north east etc....?

cheers M & K..x"

Lets hope and pray this isn't going to be the case ....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi admin.

cheers M & K..x

Lets hope and pray this isn't going to be the case .... "

I think it is one of the things that is killing another of the swinging websites I am on....

But in effect don't we already have this partially... the only chatroom I'll go on in here, and I am not really a chatroom person to begin with, is the scottish chatroom, partly because I find it a lot more friendly that the generic ones....

so if they have ones for wales, scotland and ireland already, then someone was bound to ask

» Add a new message to this topic