FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Local Update Filtering

Local Update Filtering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustparty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackwater

As far as we can tell local updates are filtered by account preference but it would be useful to filter out all those profiles that you are not allowed to message because you are out of their age range.

This would save some time. The advanced search allows this filtering so hopefully it would not be too hard to add it to local updates

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

I believe local updates only show if both your preferences match.

By *ustparty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackwater

"I believe local updates only show if both your preferences match. "

If only that were true. Lots are only looking for couples under 40 and that is not us anymore although I was mistaken for 32 the other day. The lady thought I was too young for her but all was ok when she found out my actual age.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I believe local updates only show if both your preferences match.

If only that were true. Lots are only looking for couples under 40 and that is not us anymore although I was mistaken for 32 the other day. The lady thought I was too young for her but all was ok when she found out my actual age. "

Local updayes should only show mutual matches. Contact us privately with username and details and we will check.

Admin x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Local updayes should only show mutual matches. Contact us privately with username and details and we will check.

Admin x"

It looks like peeps show on my Local Updates as long as they pass MY filters. I've emailed you some examples.

By *andcCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire and London

The local updates are completely useless to us! They very rarely show anybody we are interested in meeting and our profile is most probably shown on many single guy profile local to us, but little do they know that we just won't be interested!

Why? Because you cannot filter people by ethnicity, so as we are ONLY looking for black guys, when our profile is shown on single guys local updates they think great, buy hold on 99.9% of these are white guys so just NOT interested. We cannot remember the last time we had a black guy show on our profiles local updates!!!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic