FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Putting the sex by the name.

Putting the sex by the name.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When looking at the two columns that define a couple (Second section from top) you find many who put just letters or non-names in the heading like "B" and "J" or "Zum1" and "Zum2" Frequently the only way to guess which is which is by height.

Would it be possible to put in with the height, weight, etc., the sex of the individual listed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *livia_KWoman  over a year ago

South London

I think this has been mentioned a few times and I think it's a great idea. I usually guess by height as well if the names aren't obvious!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's pretty obvious on some profiles but I take your point.

Wayne

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree! We're guilty of being stupid with the names but I also look at the height thing to suss out which is which! I'm 5ft2 and he's 5"11, I'm glad it's not the other way round....!!!

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"When looking at the two columns that define a couple (Second section from top) you find many who put just letters or non-names in the heading like "B" and "J" or "Zum1" and "Zum2" Frequently the only way to guess which is which is by height.

Would it be possible to put in with the height, weight, etc., the sex of the individual listed?

"

Yes this is something we're going to do

Admin x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"When looking at the two columns that define a couple (Second section from top) you find many who put just letters or non-names in the heading like "B" and "J" or "Zum1" and "Zum2" Frequently the only way to guess which is which is by height.

Yes this is something we're going to do

Admin x"

Thank you Admin!

» Add a new message to this topic