FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verification summery idea

verification summery idea

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After seeing a few comments lately about the number of verifications people sometimes have, would it be possible to add a "social meet" to the options when verifying ?

Also, maybe add at the end of the verification summery how many years they've been on fab instead of just over a year?

This would help put things into prospective when people, like me, do have a few verifications.

Thankyou x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Especially the scocial meet. There are many who use the site as a naughty social club, rather than a site where adults meet for sex.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Good idea I have decided to add my verification summary but have also had to add a bit on my profile why I actually have so many verifications .

So I don't think it would be too difficult to add when it's already done for cam verifications .

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"Good idea I have decided to add my verification summary but have also had to add a bit on my profile why I actually have so many verifications .

So I don't think it would be too difficult to add when it's already done for cam verifications . "

That would be ok going forward but you would still have your couple of hundred that were not put into one of those category's

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

It would be good to use the proper date/time all over the site rather than 2 weeks, 1 month etc.

OMG more than 3 verifications, immediate turn off.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"After seeing a few comments lately about the number of verifications people sometimes have, would it be possible to add a "social meet" to the options when verifying ?

Also, maybe add at the end of the verification summery how many years they've been on fab instead of just over a year?

This would help put things into prospective when people, like me, do have a few verifications.

Thankyou x"

"OMG more than 3 verifications, immediate turn off."

By *ebsCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Orpington/london

I disagree, sorry!

If there was a button to click for 'social meet only', and a verifier neglected to click it, then I wouldn't be able to display the verification, as it would imply that it was a sex-meet.

Who I have sex-meets with is nobody's business except MINE!

Great idea, they can get rid of that verify by phone option that is defunct now and change to to verify by social meet in person

While I do think that a social vs. play meet option should be there.... I worry for our sake and some other peoples.

We've been turned down for meets because we have only a few meet verifications, people think we're not serious about playing.

We had our profile hidden for 8 months so although it appears we have been active for a long time, we have only been meeting the last 3 or 4 months and have only had 2 play meets (one of which is not displayed as they left fab, and one social meet.)

I'm glad our social meet is still listed as a MEET even though not specified as a play or social(until you read it) as otherwise it looks like we only meet every 4 or 5 months!

It's not easy to get meets every other week on here!

It would be good to know what admin thought of my idea

By *obbobeanMan  over a year ago

dagenham

"After seeing a few comments lately about the number of verifications people sometimes have, would it be possible to add a "social meet" to the options when verifying ?

Thankyou x"

Good suggestion

» Add a new message to this topic