FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Confirmation before blocking, winking, inviting and accepting friends invites.

Confirmation before blocking, winking, inviting and accepting friends invites.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo4more OP   Couple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

There is already a message that pops up asking to confirm if you want to send a wink. Is it possible to extend that to accepting/sending friend invites, blocking people adding to hotlist etc.

With more of us browsing on phones iPads and tablets, it's quite easy to accidentally click on an option when scrolling/expanding/shrinking the screen.

I know it's an extra click, but worth it not to give others the wrong idea.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Good idea.

I have accidental blocked so many people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good idea.

I have accidental blocked so many people. "

Do this all the time when replying to people, I love a confirmation message

By *wo4more OP   Couple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Thought this would be more popular lol

Good idea, I use a tablet and accidentally sent a friend request when I intended to wink.... Unsolicited friend requests are such bad manners! Had to send an apology message making a joke about first impressions!

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

"Good idea, I use a tablet and accidentally sent a friend request when I intended to wink.... Unsolicited friend requests are such bad manners! Had to send an apology message making a joke about first impressions!"

I would like this option as well,

"Good idea, I use a tablet and accidentally sent a friend request when I intended to wink.... Unsolicited friend requests are such bad manners! Had to send an apology message making a joke about first impressions!"

I keep doing this too... I user the desktop site on my tablet because it's easier for some things, but keep inviting friends instead of hot listing for the future. Not good

"Good idea, I use a tablet and accidentally sent a friend request when I intended to wink.... Unsolicited friend requests are such bad manners! Had to send an apology message making a joke about first impressions!

I keep doing this too... I user the desktop site on my tablet because it's easier for some things, but keep inviting friends instead of hot listing for the future. Not good "

I also just did this on my tablet I apologized and it wasn't a big deal but I was a bit embarrassed at the time

the message to confirm to send a wink doesn't come up on my tablet,I am forever sending winks to people I don't want to.

» Add a new message to this topic