FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Copy copy copy cats on a mission.

Copy copy copy cats on a mission.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *harlie_n_Dee OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We think it takes away something from the forum when the same topic is repeated time and time again sometimes only a few days after a thread on the same subject has been active? Especially when the people starting the thread have been posting in the existing one.We'd like to see some moderation of repeat subjects when the subjects have already been posted and are still active on the first page.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Everyone is entitled to post whatever they want as long as its within the rules of the site

Some people are new posters unaware that their topic has been discussed many times previously

Of course you can choose to read these threads or not,and there are many times when people have been directed to existing threads on the same subject to save repetition

Forum mods are there to ensure the rules are'nt broken not to moderate what subjects people want to start a thread about...theres not enough hours in the day and we do it out of the goodness of our hearts in our spare time

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

I don't particularly have a problem with topics getting recycled, and there are quite a lot that from time to time, what really bugs me is those who just cut n paste topics they find elsewhere an pass it off as their own.

I don't particularly have a problem with topics getting recycled, and there are quite a lot that from time to time, what really bugs me is those who just cut n paste topics they find elsewhere an pass it off as their own.

lol

Forum Mod

ROFL xxx

"I don't particularly have a problem with topics getting recycled, and there are quite a lot that from time to time, what really bugs me is those who just cut n paste topics they find elsewhere an pass it off as their own."
Lol Bigfella - you are a one!!

» Add a new message to this topic