FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Veris By Phone

Veris By Phone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * Busty Hotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

Went to verify a meet and noticed that this option is still available even though there is threatening red type, warning what will occur if you verify by phone-so why retain it as an option?

Also as this is a swinging sure, not an exhibitionist site, why is verification by webcam still allowed? Some profiles are verified only by cam and not by meet, and this, over a long period of time.

Veris by phone or webcam do NOT verify folks as genuine swingers at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You can't select the Phone option! Can you?

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

You can't select the phone option.

Verifying by cam can prove that the person on cam is the same as the pics etc. Nothing will 100% verify that someone swings, this is just another way to make sure that the person is who they say they are.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Verification's really mean nothing as many are faked or given fraudulently to single females, couples profiles etc by single guys who validate them without even meeting - Also the other way round..

Make your own checks on profiles you are interested in and use your own common sense.

"You can't select the phone option.

Verifying by cam can prove that the person on cam is the same as the pics etc. Nothing will 100% verify that someone swings, this is just another way to make sure that the person is who they say they are."

I think should only be two type veri, play and social, as both require meeting someone

Verifying by cam can prove that the person on cam is the same as the pics etc. Nothing will 100% verify that someone swings, this is just another way to make sure that the person is who they say they are.

I think should only be two type veri, play and social, as both require meeting someone "

and what about those who haven't joined to meet anyone? They do exist, and they shouldn't feel left out just because of someone's thoughts on veris

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 30/10/13 17:56:12]

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 30/10/13 17:56:28]

Bradford

I think should only be two type veri, play and social, as both require meeting someone "

Generally in agreement with that. Phones just verifybthat a male or female was on the end of the phone, webcam just shows that they are physically the profile stated.

If they're not ready to swing yet then surely this classifies them as nothing but exhibitionists/voyeurs who also classify as time wasters as this is a SWINGING site. If they're not yet ready to swing, why join a swinging site except to perv and fantasise ie waste the time of genuine swingers?

Clearly this type of customer pay to perv and that, you may find, is why the site is happy for the status quo to be maintained and encourage behaviour which technically fraudulent.....

I think should only be two type veri, play and social, as both require meeting someone

Generally in agreement with that. Phones just verifybthat a male or female was on the end of the phone, webcam just shows that they are physically the profile stated.

If they're not ready to swing yet then surely this classifies them as nothing but exhibitionists/voyeurs who also classify as time wasters as this is a SWINGING site. If they're not yet ready to swing, why join a swinging site except to perv and fantasise ie waste the time of genuine swingers?

Clearly this type of customer pay to perv and that, you may find, is why the site is happy for the status quo to be maintained and encourage behaviour which technically fraudulent....."

grabs the popcorn

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Clearly this type of customer pay to perv and that, you may find, is why the site is happy for the status quo to be maintained and encourage behaviour which technically fraudulent....."

Aye Ok!

what would you have admin do? You can't make people go out to physically meet people!!!

What is it with some people who feel the need to worry about how others use the site? I'm sure there is the option to search for those that are meet verified which means that you can leave others to use to site the way they want.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

I've said it before, I'm saying it now and I know I will be saying it for many years to come but webcam veri's need a different colour tick.

Leave the met in person ones green and make the webcam veri's orange or something. Simple, easy and pleases everyone.

"I've said it before, I'm saying it now and I know I will be saying it for many years to come but webcam veri's need a different colour tick.

Leave the met in person ones green and make the webcam veri's orange or something. Simple, easy and pleases everyone. "

Only pleases those that use the veri system. Won't make any odds to me what so ever.

we like to cam but cam verifications can seems pointless, often find a couples profile can have no meet verifications and its just a bloke spanking it. makes you wonder if they are who they say they are and who verified them

Why are they wasting your time? Lots of people just want to use the chat rooms/ web cam features. How is that fraudulent? There's probably loads of people that don't want to meet you (or you wouldn't want to meet them) for whatever reason. Are they time wasters too, because they won't be meeting you?

I won't tell you what I use the site for.... you'd REALLY get your knickers in a twist then!!

I've been on here over a year. I have a green tick but I don't show any veri's.

I might just have one veri...

a .......

phone veri...........!

Bradford

"we like to cam but cam verifications can seems pointless, often find a couples profile can have no meet verifications and its just a bloke spanking it. makes you wonder if they are who they say they are and who verified them"

Bradford

Clearly this type of customer pay to perv and that, you may find, is why the site is happy for the status quo to be maintained and encourage behaviour which technically fraudulent.....

Why are they wasting your time? Lots of people just want to use the chat rooms/ web cam features. How is that fraudulent? There's probably loads of people that don't want to meet you (or you wouldn't want to meet them) for whatever reason. Are they time wasters too, because they won't be meeting you?

I won't tell you what I use the site for.... you'd REALLY get your knickers in a twist then!! "

Lol my ex girlfriend use to use sites like this and others for 'other' reasons, but hers was to gather info on her employees before sacking them for bringing the Police into dis-repute!

» Add a new message to this topic