FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Difficulties reading print!

Difficulties reading print!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ENGUY OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

I can't see if this matter has been raised before, but it concerns the print colours on various pages.

Whilst most are easily decipherable in terms of varying colours on a white background, who was responsible for including silvery grey on a white background?

I find it very difficult at times to view written links etc as the colour just merges into the background. Some people like myself don't have 20/20 vision; I've short sight but it is improved with use of spectacles.

So please, can something be done to improve the clarity of all the text?

Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In Internet Explorer you have the option to set your text size so long as it's not over-ruled by the HTML programming.

Try this: on the menubar at the top click, View/Text size and then select the size best suited to your needs.

If you are in the habit of actually printing web pages then refer to your printer settings and increase the size of the print or change the color settings so that it reduces the 'highlight' aspect thus making lighter text darker.

You're right about that - some of the colours are piss poor to read.

My eyesight isn't as good as it could be, but even with me specs on, this wishy washy grey shit is neither now nor summit.

A nice bright colour would not go amiss

if you have fire fox browser

go 2 view at the top of the page

an in the drop down bar you should zoom

click on in it a few times that will make the text go larger than normal

hope that helps

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

the gray text is not easy to read some times --- apart from the fact that it is common computer practace that grayed out fetures stand for not avalable

» Add a new message to this topic