FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > time wasters

time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igirl42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

east kent

If only this site would use a % system as they do on ebay we could all bypass the endless timewasters on this site!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

And how would that work?

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

Bigirl42 massive time wasters, organised 5 meets and didn't show up for one! Wouldn't recommend!

(Not true, for representative purposes only)

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im looking for people to shag, not buy.

Mind you a 28 day return policy might be useful

By *igirl42 OP   Couple  over a year ago

east kent

Same way as ebay feedback, if you waste peoples time they leave negative feedback you rating then goes down. then people tent to avoid that person.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bigirl42 massive time wasters, organised 5 meets and didn't show up for one! Wouldn't recommend!

(Not true, for representative purposes only)"

"Same way as ebay feedback, if you waste peoples time they leave negative feedback you rating then goes down. then people tent to avoid that person."

Do not meet this couple , they arranged to meet me and then did not turn up.

Complete lies but see how easy it is leave negative feedback.

By *ilverMedalWinnerMan  over a year ago

North Lakes

"If only this site would use a % system as they do on ebay we could all bypass the endless timewasters on this site!"

.... and I guess that the term "time waster" would need to be clearly defined.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Lol so if I knock back say 20 men, I get 20 negative feedbacks.

Does that mean I have to meet with 20 swingers to draw level again?

So basically, I will then never ever again lift my filters or allow anyone to ever contact me, to prevent negative feedback and I would never pm anyone for fear of getting negative feedback.

Whats the point of this site again?

I know of another swinging site that uses negative feedback, and surprise surprise the on-line trouble makers have used it to wind innocent people up...Not a good idea

By *oveSlutForUseCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

A better system would be the same as used on model / photography sites where by each party can leave feedback about the other (verifications) and they are always displayed and can't be deleted.

The default would be a good one, which looks and feels like the current system. But there are other options:

Didn't show up, didn't call

and so on

By *eeriseWoman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

"Same way as ebay feedback, if you waste peoples time they leave negative feedback you rating then goes down. then people tent to avoid that person."

I don't see how this would work. Currently the verifications are owned by the person who's profile your writing on and if they choose not to show it (Same like ebay when it says private bidder)theirs no way of seeing anything.

Come to think of it I have never seen anyone put up verifications which would show them in a bad light.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Same way as ebay feedback, if you waste peoples time they leave negative feedback you rating then goes down. then people tent to avoid that person.

Do not meet this couple , they arranged to meet me and then did not turn up.

Complete lies but see how easy it is leave negative feedback. "

Oh... me too, and I'm sure I could convince another 10 friends to leave the same feedback....

I'm sure the site can think of something. Perhaps a report button, 3 strikes and it shows on a profile but oh, this is free so they would just create a new profile and start again grrrr! Thought I had it, lol

"I'm sure the site can think of something. Perhaps a report button, 3 strikes and it shows on a profile but oh, this is free so they would just create a new profile and start again grrrr! Thought I had it, lol "

And I'm sure I could persuade 2 of my friends to report you so with mine , poof you gone

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

People could lie. I could say you agreed to meet me but did not turn up.

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

The only way that something like this would work, without being open to abuse, would be have some sort of system where people could leave positive comments for those that they have met, socially OR sexually. If they've been unimpressed, they would have the option of not leaving a positive comment. They could leave a negative comment, but, as this system would have to voluntary, it's unlikely that someone would choose to display a negative comment. People could choose not to display these positive comments, if they saw fit, or to just display a count of the number of comments. In order to have some value, people would have to have had some positive comments left for them, before they, in turn, could leave positive comments for others.

Then, when looking for a meet, people COULD use the system to check whether a prospective meet had had any positive comments left. It would still be possible to ignore the system and choose someone without any positive comments, if they had been impressed by a message or by chatting.

If only we could design such a system!!

Oh, wait,....

So if someone says they will agree to meet and simply don't turn up , what happens next ?

Can they be reported ?

We have been lucky , but since we prefer to meet at clubs it wouldn't matter .

I would imagine it would be very frustrating if you have travelled or made babysitting arrangements .

Couldn't admin contact guilty parties to ascertain if the failed to meet are timewasters and deal with it ?

it be open to abuse

"So if someone says they will agree to meet and simply don't turn up , what happens next ?

Can they be reported ?

I would imagine it would be very frustrating if you have travelled or made babysitting arrangements .

Couldn't admin contact guilty parties to ascertain if the failed to meet are timewasters and deal with it ?"

Click 'report' on a profile and choose the 'did not show up to a meet' option.

Not sure what the result is - but guess its worth doing otherwise the facility wouldn't be there !

"

Couldn't admin contact guilty parties to ascertain if the failed to meet are timewasters and deal with it ?"

Really not sure how that would work...

Admin: Did you turn up for the meet last night as planned?

Profile 1: Yes I did, but they didn't

Profile 2: Yes I did, but they didn't

And then what?

Having said that, last time I had a meet I could have sworn that I saw Admin loitering behind the pillar box wearing a headscarf and dark glasses, just checking that I did actually turn up...

"So if someone says they will agree to meet and simply don't turn up , what happens next ?

Can they be reported ?

Oh I can just imagine how admin would feel about having to contact every person who has been accused of being a time waster

Mind I'm sure if we going to ask that we may as well just ask admin to sort out our meets for us as well.

"

Couldn't admin contact guilty parties to ascertain if the failed to meet are timewasters and deal with it ?

And then what?

Having said that, last time I had a meet I could have sworn that I saw Admin loitering behind the pillar box wearing a headscarf and dark glasses, just checking that I did actually turn up... "

I always manage to dodge them , it's great fun

Anyone is welcome to waste my time today......im shagged!

"

Having said that, last time I had a meet I could have sworn that I saw Admin loitering behind the pillar box wearing a headscarf and dark glasses, just checking that I did actually turn up...

I always manage to dodge them , it's great fun "

The doughnuts are always a bit of a give away, think they've been watching too many American cop movies...

"

I always manage to dodge them , it's great fun

The doughnuts are always a bit of a give away, think they've been watching too many American cop movies..."

Mmmmmmm doughnuts , I'm not going to turn up for my next meet just to get the doughnuts

By *cottishrichMan  over a year ago

Here and there

"

And then what?

Having said that, last time I had a meet I could have sworn that I saw Admin loitering behind the pillar box wearing a headscarf and dark glasses, just checking that I did actually turn up... "

Is that who I saw hiding behind a newspaper with eye holes cut out?

The time wasters on here waste if for the genuine people who do want to meet it has put me off arranging meets with anyone new

what a silly idea, soo open to abuse.

Just a thought but ILve a solution!

how about.....

I have sex with all the women on fab..

then I give out a verification on each one.

i may die ealrly but i'm willing to sacrifice myself for a good cause!!! lol :0)

"what a silly idea, soo open to abuse."

I agree. some spiteful people could easily marr a good profile.

It's difficult to define time wasters I think. My single profile lists what I am looking for yet men who do not match insist on messaging. That is my biggest waste of time.

Someone not showing is not great but then I can imagine the pressure for some people can be too much. And they flake at the last minute even, though they never thought they would.

The verification system is pretty good I think

» Add a new message to this topic