FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *am123 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

why cant the verification stay after someone leaves.

i understand that when they go all there info must go as well, but the veri user no longer on site can stay surely.

some people work hard to get verified to just have the tick taken when someone leaves is a little unfair, at the end of the day the user may longer be on site but was still a person at one point who actually met you.

there veri of you can stay, just there personal details name etc can be deleted and just call them user no longer on site.

i dont see why that cant happen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

As I understand it the tick isn't taken away....the text of the verification goes but the total number of verifications stays in the verification summary if you chose to show it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As I understand it the tick isn't taken away....the text of the verification goes but the total number of verifications stays in the verification summary if you chose to show it. "

This!

You don't lose the tick!

By *am123 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"As I understand it the tick isn't taken away....the text of the verification goes but the total number of verifications stays in the verification summary if you chose to show it. "
oh ok thanks,

could the tex not still stay tho, just not the name or details of the person who wrote it, as it was obviously genuine at the time of print.

i didnt realise the veris amount stays so thanks for that info xx

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

"As I understand it the tick isn't taken away....the text of the verification goes but the total number of verifications stays in the verification summary if you chose to show it. oh ok thanks,

could the tex not still stay tho, just not the name or details of the person who wrote it, as it was obviously genuine at the time of print.

i didnt realise the veris amount stays so thanks for that info xx"

The number of veri's staying only came in with the new veri summary.

It comes up a lot, I think the veri should stay, but as with the forum, just show 'user no longer on site'

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

"why cant the verification stay after someone leaves.

i understand that when they go all there info must go as well, but the veri user no longer on site can stay surely.

some people work hard to get verified to just have the tick taken when someone leaves is a little unfair, at the end of the day the user may longer be on site but was still a person at one point who actually met you.

there veri of you can stay, just there personal details name etc can be deleted and just call them user no longer on site.

i dont see why that cant happen.

"

i agree with you a 100% i've lost 5 verifications this way maybe one day fab will see sense and change it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

could the tex not still stay tho, just not the name or details of the person who wrote it, as it was obviously genuine at the time of print"

» Add a new message to this topic