FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Mod's in Chat room's early hours

Mod's in Chat room's early hours

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ones01 OP   Man  over a year ago

Lancashire

just to raise opinion on the item cold has posted about the serious lack of mod's in chat rooms in the early hours ! I feel that this is a problem that admin should be looking into and hopefully trying to sort out !! Despite this you report a user for misuse of site and what happens if anything they get an hour maybe a four hour one then come bouncing back !! the bannings should be more aggresive and like the old system should be three strikes and your out.. blocking the person or person's concerned aint gunna achieve a thing because all the others think oh well stuff it if they can get away with it then why should I be any different and follow suit !! General chat is the worst for this carry on and got to say I have been in there on a few occasions and there has been a mod in and I have raised comment on someone directing etc and nothing has happened, I have also made reports before today and still nothing has been done ! Like said when it comes to this problem the bannings should be made more effective and harsh I am fed up of hearing rules are made to be broken and am sure it has not been comfortable for the users who do go in general for " general " chat and only to feel like they are in a Directing Room.. one of the new mods admin have appointed never ever leaves scotland room and I mean never, quite a few that come in General Room are sat there on cam naked or worse actually coaxing comments to be made etc.. got to say I have been on this site for quite sometime now and got to say it has deteriated especially when it comes to needing to find a mod etc

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

There is already a thread running right now with almost the exact same title,I don't see a need to have 2 running at the same time

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/feedback/22273

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)