FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Another usability suggestion..

Another usability suggestion..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguydave OP   Man  over a year ago

Monmouth

Something that has just occurred to me - in fact it's bugged me a few times but I've never really thought about it for long enough to consider a solution..

When I look at someone's profile, because for instance I see they've been checking me out (yeah, it happens! Sometimes...) - it says on the left-hand side summat like:

- you mailed them 3 months ago

- they mailed you 4 months ago

- they winked you 5 weeks ago

Wouldn't it be handy if you could click on a link there, that took you straight to that message in your inbox/sent messages folder?

If I sent someone a message 3 months ago I'd have to go back an awful long way and delete lots of newer messages to see 'how we left things' back then.

I would find this very useful - what does anyone else think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Id love to be able to do that

Don't know just how possible it would be though

By *ilthsdcCouple  over a year ago

Derry

we agree. Probably impossible due to the volume of data holding every mail would require but it certainly would be nice.

By *iceguydave OP   Man  over a year ago

Monmouth

I don't think the volume of data is an issue - as I understand it, all the emails are stored anyway, we just can't see the older ones until we delete the new ones that have come in since..

So storage as an issue is (I think!) something of a red herring.. I'd be interested to hear an Admin/site techie view?

» Add a new message to this topic