FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > GRC profile

GRC profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, When I first joined this site, I was a pre-operative TS. I am now a post OP, and with the backing of my Gender Recognition Certificate, want my Gende changed from TV to Female. Do I have to leave fab and do another profile to support this, or can the Management of FAB do this small thing ?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, When I first joined this site, I was a pre-operative TS. I am now a post OP, and with the backing of my Gender Recognition Certificate, want my Gende changed from TV to Female. Do I have to leave fab and do another profile to support this, or can the Management of FAB do this small thing ?"

Contact admin.

use the contact link at the bottom of every page

http://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It seems logical to leave and make a new profile ready to start your new life, everything has a sell by date and you need to move on.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

No. Report your own profile. Tell admin why the change & im sure they'll change it.

Why should you give up your profile, veris, site supporter & remove all the veris you left????

Admin are people. Just treat them as such x

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

OP if you want to keep the same profile contact Admin using the CONTACT link at the bottom of the page and they will have a look at it for you