FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Subject box

Subject box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * men for you OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Derby

Is there any point in the subject box. Why dont you get ride of it. It will save time on texting more people if you get ride of it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

some actually care about the subject box

If you get rid of it, you cant see who has made any attempt at a decent message or just rattled off a cut and past message without any effort to all en sundry.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Is there any point in the subject box. Why dont you get ride of it. It will save time on texting more people if you get ride of it. "

Daft idea. I like the subject box. Can't save much time surely?? Just chuck a . in there if it is slowing you down that much.

By * men for you OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Derby

"some actually care about the subject box

If you get rid of it, you cant see who has made any attempt at a decent message or just rattled off a cut and past message without any effort to all en sundry."

at the end of the day its not a site for learning english or writing lol is all about meeting people for sex lol im not got at my english lol and some people have the box to say if some one has read all there profile but i just scroll down and see if it says please put wolfwolf in the box to say that you have read it lol but iv not read it tho lol iv just missed out on there crap about there boring live lol who wants to know about it lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you get rid of it, you cant see who has made any attempt at a decent message or just rattled off a cut and past message without any effort to all en sundry. at the end of the day its not a site for learning english or writing lol is all about meeting people for sex lol im not got at my english lol and some people have the box to say if some one has read all there profile but i just scroll down and see if it says please put wolfwolf in the box to say that you have read it lol but iv not read it tho lol iv just missed out on there crap about there boring live lol who wants to know about it lol "

Just like you, others use the site as they wish.

Respect others wishes and they may respect yours.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If you get rid of it, you cant see who has made any attempt at a decent message or just rattled off a cut and past message without any effort to all en sundry. at the end of the day its not a site for learning english or writing lol is all about meeting people for sex lol im not got at my english lol and some people have the box to say if some one has read all there profile but i just scroll down and see if it says please put wolfwolf in the box to say that you have read it lol but iv not read it tho lol iv just missed out on there crap about there boring live lol who wants to know about it lol "

It quickly becomes clear to me whether someone has read my profile or not. And much as you don't want to know about my boring life anyone I have any intention of meeting does need to have read mine cos there's important info in there.

If you have no interest in the site as it stands and the tools it provides then perhaps this isn't the site for you?

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

It just shows that the code people put in their profiles is worthless. the subject box is needed because when you reply privately from the forum the subject is auto filled & its good to know which forum post someone is talking about.

As to not reading profiles That's up to you. As long as you respect that people don't need to reply

» Add a new message to this topic