FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Blocked ones

Blocked ones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * men for you OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

Derby

I think its a good idea to show others hows blocked who on ther profiles and it can be fun in thst to lol as i have over 210 iv blocked and most of them are the others blocked me

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Well as this is a site for adults, silly childish games like 'I've blocked you because you've blocked me'; really have no place here.

If I block someone I really couldn't care if they block me. I dont unblock them and I wouldn't have blocked them without a reason in the first place.

Derby

[Removed by poster at 19/01/14 12:07:14]

Derby

"Well as this is a site for adults, silly childish games like 'I've blocked you because you've blocked me'; really have no place here.

If I block someone I really couldn't care if they block me. I dont unblock them and I wouldn't have blocked them without a reason in the first place. "

ok if i blocked you in the first place you may not want to meet me so i block you thats why lol so you block me to because i blocked you omg grow up lol

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

"Well as this is a site for adults, silly childish games like 'I've blocked you because you've blocked me'; really have no place here.

If I block someone I really couldn't care if they block me. I dont unblock them and I wouldn't have blocked them without a reason in the first place. ok if i blocked you in the first place you may not want to meet me so i block you thats why lol so you block me to because i blocked you omg grow up lol"

Got a headache trying to decipher that

kinky land

Basically he wants to tell those that blocked him, he's blocked them.

I don't see how it matters though. I only block those im not interested in.

The site already gives a screen indicating the other user has blocked you.

The op seems miffed that because he's blocking those that have already blocked him, they won't know that he's blocked them in return.

Ie, he sees that 'user has blocked you screen' & despite blocking in return the other profile won't know (or care) that he has also blocked them

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

If I block someone I really couldn't care if they block me. I dont unblock them and I wouldn't have blocked them without a reason in the first place. ok if i blocked you in the first place you may not want to meet me so i block you thats why lol so you block me to because i blocked you omg grow up lol"

Yes if i discover that someone has blocked me I will return the favour. It means that if for whatever reason they decide to unblock me in the future they won't be able to see my profile or contact me. Seems perfectly reasonable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Grow up? Dear God, you're the one who started the thread saying how many you've blocked because they've blocked you

irony is obviously lost on you

I didn't realise you could block someone who's already blocked you... Obviously I'm missing something (doesn't take much).

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

If someone blocks you, they really not going to give a toss if you block them also!!

They have you blocked for a reason

If I block you because I'm not interested on you, what possible reason would I have for caring whether or not you've also blocked me...once you're on our block list, you never cross our mind again ever...

i block if i have to or if they are pissing me off

i would not block as they blocked me its childish

Ridiculous post which i found to understand.

"I didn't realise you could block someone who's already blocked you... Obviously I'm missing something (doesn't take much).

"

I'm with you how can you block someone if they have already blocked you?

kinky land

"I didn't realise you could block someone who's already blocked you... Obviously I'm missing something (doesn't take much).

I'm with you how can you block someone if they have already blocked you? "

You can block someone from their profile, from a private message or by typing in their user name into your block list page

Who cares who has blocked you or who many you have blocked

Concentrate on the ones who aren't blocked lol

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Block off!!!!!

Boring

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Perhaps the site admin might choose to move the 'block' button away from where it is now, its a bugger when you are on the train

If I've blocked anyone inadvertently, I can't even say sorry

I don't understand the blocking thing if people had any respect they'd appreciate a simple, 'thanks but no thanks, you aren't for me/us but have fun'

I've blocked but only because 'N9 doesn't get through to them

200 odd blocks is a lot of blocks. Maybe question why your being blocked?! ... to counter block and maybe you will be more successful

N9? = No!

Spell check req! Lol

"I think its a good idea to show others hows blocked who on ther profiles and it can be fun in thst to lol as i have over 210 iv blocked and most of them are the others blocked me "

i think you need to grow up a bit.no one cares who has blocked who.this isnt the first daft idea you had either is it.