FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Better searching...

Better searching...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *DSR OP   Man  over a year ago

leicester

I posted this in a thread and a user suggested posting it here, sorry it is a repeat....

I think it would be amazing if we were informed of replies to our personal threads via hotmail etc? Also if we were informed when someone quoted us directly, I understand the later suggestions is a little bit difficult to code into the site, but.... Why not make the forum search work diferently? So that it finds usernames as well as topics, then we would be able to see when someone has used our name, or our quotes and that would help to reply to the person kind enough to reply.

Since I haven't been able to stay online for long periods of time, and i haven't the time to read long sections of the forum right now (very often)... That i am missing most of my replies and I think other people must be feeling the same? maybe???

Sorry to change the topic, I am sure you can all get back to the point, so maybe this should have been a new thread, d'oh... But I am just mentioning it... & like the first post says; I am not complaining (yet lol) joke

Peace

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

leicester

Also, it would mean you could search a person you like to read... & all of their posts would come up.

Now how useful would that be?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Also, it would mean you could search a person you like to read... & all of their posts would come up.

Now how useful would that be?"

Very. Just click the green arrow next to any of their other posts

Admin x

leicester

"Also, it would mean you could search a person you like to read... & all of their posts would come up.

Now how useful would that be?

Very. Just click the green arrow next to any of their other posts

Admin x"

Mate that is very useful, thanks a millon pounds in fake money... But the rest of my idea is great :D haha

Thanks again

Darren

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Agreed and we plan to make it easier to track replies etc. in the forum next time we update

Appreciate the feedback x

Admin

» Add a new message to this topic