FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

I think this might of been covered before but not sure.

I was chatting with a lovely lady and we got to talking about verifications as you do , I asked her how many ppl she had meet during her time as she did not show her summary

She had meet a few shall we say but most of them were for coffee . She then went on to explain that quite a few ppl had been put off as it appeared she had meet a few

Then the idea popped into out heads maybe there should be a social verification. And the usually play one

So not sure how hard this would be to manage

Steve xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all

I was chatting with a lovely lady and we got to talking about verifications as you do , I asked her how many ppl she had meet during her time as she did not show her summary

She had meet a few shall we say but most of them were for coffee . She then went on to explain that quite a few ppl had been put off as it appeared she had meet a few

Then the idea popped into out heads maybe there should be a social verification. And the usually play one

Steve xx "

What happens on our meets is none of any body's business, social or otherwise...they are there purely to show that we are genuine, nothing else...if people have a problem with how many we have, it's exactly that...their problem...

By *oulou45Woman  over a year ago

Bucks

"Hi all

Steve xx

What happens on our meets is none of any body's business, social or otherwise...they are there purely to show that we are genuine, nothing else...if people have a problem with how many we have, it's exactly that...their problem..."

very true.

The beauty of people showing verifications is that you can decide if you want to meet the village bike, social butterfly or person with discretion, I would never give or ask for a verification, what I do and my meets do is 100% private, and I would not want to leave a trail for others to follow.

its just lazy not to read them if u have issues with the profile.Someone who's interested in me but doesnt want bi-sexual/curious men might check out my verifications..but has not actually read them..while deducing I'm bi-sex/curious.

I tried explaining this to some twat of a woman ages ago who was looking for two males...she couldnt understand that I've straight males as friends and said I MUST be bisexual then......

"its just lazy not to read them if u have issues with the profile.Someone who's interested in me but doesnt want bi-sexual/curious men might check out my verifications..but has not actually read them..while deducing I'm bi-sex/curious.

I tried explaining this to some twat of a woman ages ago who was looking for two males...she couldnt understand that I've straight males as friends and said I MUST be bisexual then......"

This!!

Mind you - I had to hide the one you left me as you kept going on and on about my 'hot ass' !

*FORUM INSURANCE!!!! I may have made the last bit up!

A female on year recently replied to me saying she would never meet me as I did not "appear selective"....Think we had a post a while back about the number of verifications people display/have...shall we all stop at 10 veris? ...NOPE!!

here*

Some members say they wont meet a member with loads of verifications because they are players

"Some members say they wont meet a member with loads of verifications because they are players "

a player is not defined by how many people they meet!

a player is someone who plays people for their emotions, often promising exclusivity!

I'm a wee slut, open with it..I meet lots of people(yeah I'm lucky), doesnt mean I'm a player

I'm not keen on players or those who seem to consistently find themselves played.

"Some members say they wont meet a member with loads of verifications because they are players "

I hate to break it to them but we signed up because we were under the impression that this was a site that grown ups use to make connections with others who are looking to have sex with them...and have found it to be so...not all of our veris are play related but frankly we don't give a fuck what impression the number we have makes on people whose opinion of us matters not one bit. ..if they don't want to meet us because of them, we'll live...and we're clearly not missing anything...

"Some members say they wont meet a member with loads of verifications because they are players

I hate to break it to them but we signed up because we were under the impression that this was a site that grown ups use to make connections with others who are looking to have sex with them...and have found it to be so...not all of our veris are play related but frankly we don't give a fuck what impression the number we have makes on people whose opinion of us matters not one bit. ..if they don't want to meet us because of them, we'll live...and we're clearly not missing anything..."

"Some members say they wont meet a member with loads of verifications because they are players

a player is someone who plays people for their emotions, often promising exclusivity!

..."

I had someone message me and say he was interested because he doesn't want someone who had slept with lots of men. He openly went on about how he meets in hotels all over the country. When I said I wasn't looking for hotel or one off sex he said I should be on matchdotcom

I'm a wee slut, open with it..I meet lots of people(yeah I'm lucky), doesnt mean I'm a player

I'm not keen on players or those who seem to consistently find themselves played."

you'll find another definition of player, is someone "playing the field".

Basically NSA sex..

Definitions are often mis understood, it's best not to use them.

like the word wicked, meaning bad.. or good depending on who you talk to.

back to topic...

If you dont want to meet someone because the have too few/many verifications and meets, thats fine, thats your perogative, but dont make an issue about it against someone else and just move on and meet those that do fit what you look for.

(and they say the lifestyle is non judgmental)

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Verifications are there to show u are genuine

I'm not keen on players or those who seem to consistently find themselves played.

Basically NSA sex..

back to topic...

If you dont want to meet someone because the have too few/many verifications and meets, thats fine, thats your perogative, but dont make an issue about it against someone else and just move on and meet those that do fit what you look for.

"

sorry have to disagree..my definition of a player basically comes from those seeking continued relationships, its most often said from dating site profiles "no players"."no head games".This site/scene is primarily for the nsa lifestyle, its supposed to be open and honest about promiscuity- those often seeking more find it hard to differentiate between open casual sex with others(multiple partners(maybe not all at once lol)), with any form of relationship.

A player is someone who will pray on the needing of another to have that bond.

I'm not against people hooking up, becoming lifelong partners from here ...they just shouldnt be surprised when some things go pear shaped.

*some cpls are also players/played...so its not just about single people

[Removed by poster at 02/02/14 05:34:27]

"I'm a wee slut, open with it..I meet lots of people(yeah I'm lucky), doesnt mean I'm a player"

Haha never a truer word spoken about you Mr

For me verifications are to show people are genuine & since this is a an adult site I won't hide any of my verifications or be ashamed of how many folk I've met socially or for fun, anyone who doesn't like my profile or amount of meets then simply don't bother me & I won't bother you

By *hagfordMan  over a year ago

Torquay

I totally agree x

Basically NSA sex..

back to topic...

sorry have to disagree..my definition of a player basically comes from those seeking continued relationships, its most often said from dating site profiles "no players"."no head games".This site/scene is primarily for the nsa lifestyle, its supposed to be open and honest about promiscuity- those often seeking more find it hard to differentiate between open casual sex with others(multiple partners(maybe not all at once lol)), with any form of relationship.

A player is someone who will pray on the needing of another to have that bond.

I'm not against people hooking up, becoming lifelong partners from here ...they just shouldnt be surprised when some things go pear shaped.

*some cpls are also players/played...so its not just about single people"

as said, there are many and no definite definitions.

by all means disagree, but your disagreeing with only one side of a definition. others could simply disagree with your side.

just like the interpretation of soft swing, there are so many differing opinions on that.. most will just say, ask first and get clarification, on what the other person/s mean.

It's very odd that this is a swingers site and the main point is to meet people and if everyone is happy to have a pleasurable time having sex, yet when someone has done that a lot some find them undesirable. Ok it's always about choices totally agree with that but how can you be put off without knowing all the facts.

Verifications are left for many reasons be it a club meet, coffee, both attended the same party or event and sometimes a sexual encounter.

MY veris are MY business who i meet and thats the way it will stay!

just like my hidden friends list

» Add a new message to this topic