FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Profiles

Profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ccess OP   Woman  over a year ago

Inverness

Would it be possible to add a marital status option to the profiles?

I have noticed an increased level of husbands on here looking for NSA fun behind his wife's back.

I know there are a lot of them that will lie and say single but could we please give them the option to be honest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wont make a difference i think they will always be players

Inverness

I understand that there will always be "players" on a site like this but could you not report them as fakes if they lie?

I might be wrong in my definition of fake there so please tell me if I am.

Bottom line is I'm not interested in other girls guys playing in secret and any help avoiding them would be appreciated.

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Why would they be fake if they tell people they are married? I don't understand that bit??

Inverness

I meant fakes if they lie about their marital staus..... maybe I wasnt clear? Apologies if I wasnt

Not just men/husbands.

Although I think having a marital status button wouldnt make an awful lot of difference. If someone doesnt want you to find out they are married, the chances are your not going too.

What about the ones attached/long term partner ( not married) but doing it in secret?

Forum Mod

I don't think it would make the slightest bit of difference

People will put exactly what they want on a profile regardless of any marital status button

Exactly.

I kinda feel same does it matter if the person is married looking g for something ?x When they chat to you they will tell you anyway well I've never had that problem they always mention if they are or not

X Its up to the two partys if they wish to proceed in there actions x I'm single myself although to nice person that made this post what does it mean to you wheather they are or not may I ask ? X is it your values not to sleep with ppl that are no matter what sex they are due to morals n values if so respect to you mearly asking tgc ppl play safe xxx mwah xxx

» Add a new message to this topic