FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > "recent threads you have posted to"

"recent threads you have posted to"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riapus4u OP   Man  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Having just looked at "recent threads you have posted to", I notice that one that I replied to yesterday is not there anymore-supposedly it has been 'pulled'. When this happens on other websites I use, there is always a message where closed threads were & with an explanation, why does this not happen on FAB?.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

[Removed by poster at 16/04/10 18:16:48]

Tayside

"Having just looked at "recent threads you have posted to", I notice that one that I replied to yesterday is not there anymore-supposedly it has been 'pulled'. When this happens on other websites I use, there is always a message where closed threads were & with an explanation, why does this not happen on FAB?."

Simple answer - Because it doesn't and never has lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i did the same, this morning i got a message from someone about my comment on a forum from last night, went to look for it and its disappeared totally

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If a note was added onto the end of a thread to say why it was shut, and then deleted, you wouldn't see it anyway.

If it just gets shut, a mod normally puts a reason why on the last post as they shut it.

Charlestown, Cornwall

"If a note was added onto the end of a thread to say why it was shut, and then deleted, you wouldn't see it anyway.

If it just gets shut, a mod normally puts a reason why on the last post as they shut it."

No no no, this tread was fairly new when I added my reply & it had been added to by others many hours later, but now it has totaly dissapeard & no reasons given!!!!!!!!?.

Censorship at work I believe?, & as they say in Private Eye-"we should be told".

Tayside

"If a note was added onto the end of a thread to say why it was shut, and then deleted, you wouldn't see it anyway.

If it just gets shut, a mod normally puts a reason why on the last post as they shut it.

No no no, this tread was fairly new when I added my reply & it had been added to by others many hours later, but now it has totaly dissapeard & no reasons given!!!!!!!!?.

Censorship at work I believe?, & as they say in Private Eye-"we should be told"."

To be honest I am not really that interested to find out why "threads" are closed then deleted, there are still plenty others to read and reply in if I so wish

One that disappeared yesterday just broke..... wasn't taken off

Technical hitch I thought ...... Im not one for consiracy theory.

Forum Mod

Censorship at work I believe?, & as they say in Private Eye-"we should be told"."

Blimey if you want to have the job of emailing everyone that has replied on a thread the reason it was deleted then get your application form in right away you would'nt be offline.....ever

Forum Mod

O o O oo

If it has disappeared then you won't get to see a reason as funnily enough it will disappear.

If a thread disappears, it would be safe to assume that something happened on it to make it be deleted by a mod.

There are plenty of others to add to.

Why not add a funny little twist to the whole scenario and make THIS thread disappear .. ?

Now that would be fun

Charlestown, Cornwall

Censorship at work I believe?, & as they say in Private Eye-"we should be told".

If it has disappeared then you won't get to see a reason as funnily enough it will disappear.

If a thread disappears, it would be safe to assume that something happened on it to make it be deleted by a mod.

There are plenty of others to add to."

Well, why not stop the thread where it starts to go wrong, not delete it altogether-that would be more democratic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Forum Mod

I do have an answer to this but if I post it the thread would have to be deleted......and with good reason

Tayside

"I do have an answer to this but if I post it the thread would have to be deleted......and with good reason

"

The OP might want a vote to be taken first though before it can be deleted

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There are plenty of others to add to.

Well, why not stop the thread where it starts to go wrong, not delete it altogether-that would be more democratic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

As I don't know which thread you are complaining about I wouldn't be able to say....but whatever the reason, a mod has deemed to do it that way.

If you can't accept that, then there is a contact button at the bottom of the page, click on the 6th option and it will let you leave feedback.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I do have an answer to this but if I post it the thread would have to be deleted......and with good reason

"