FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Sorting pics by location

Sorting pics by location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Apologies if this has been posted before but how about a filter on the new pics section where you can sort them by location .e.g nearest you first ?

We were members of another site that did this and it was great , I'm sure we all like to look at new pics but it can be frustrating when you think you've seen someone who's just what you're looking for only to find they live 250 miles away

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apologies if this has been posted before but how about a filter on the new pics section where you can sort them by location .e.g nearest you first ?

We were members of another site that did this and it was great , I'm sure we all like to look at new pics but it can be frustrating when you think you've seen someone who's just what you're looking for only to find they live 250 miles away "

I was actually coming on to say the same thing I love looking at the pics but would also like to tick a box saying like Scotland as same as meet page xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

+1

» Add a new message to this topic