FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > kink forum

kink forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayandess1 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bridgwater

Would it be possable to have a forum for kink related subjects. Dom sub relationships - mild bdsm etc.

There have been quite a few discussions on the main forums (lounge / help and advice etc) and it seems that its quite a large community that I feel would benifit from its own section.

As this community grows having important information in one place would be imperative for those just new to it.

I think being in one place would also encourage others who may be into the scene to communicate and find others whom have similar interests. Less forum searching and more resources.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I think the main problem with this is the site owners are worried over aspects of kink that will be discussed that, although between consenting adults, can still be classed as illegal, and they don't want to be seen as promoting it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has already been discussed and as mentioned think it not possible. Th ed are plenty of kinksters on here, me being one, and paths cross in the forums or in searches!

If the site did one for us, they would have to for every like...

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

There's a reason many of us are on both here & fet.

You can't even upload kink based pictures on here & the forum 'discussions' arnt actually filled with useful or good information. So leave the kink to fet

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I disagree...I have been given more useful information on here than I did on Fet. I find this site a lot more beneficial and have come across some fellow kinksters...

» Add a new message to this topic