FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Friend invites

Friend invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Receiving random F.I is a constant bugbear for a lot of people on this site especially, when there has not been any conversation. Now some might say just deal with it and move on, but it really would be a good idea (I think) that you cannot send one unless there has been a minimum amount of messages sent by both parties?

Is that a possibility for the site owners to consider?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is a good idea

But what about the people on here that don't actually mind a silent friend request??

It sounds ok but would be easier if people could just be bothered to read profiles first anyway. Would save them time and us too.

You could have it as an opt in feature something that we would do

I often give someone our user name for here in club changing rooms and they friend request us, so we can keep in touch.

Swinging is bigger than this one site, so it's a no thanks to this suggestion for us.

"Receiving random F.I is a constant bugbear for a lot of people on this site especially, when there has not been any conversation. Now some might say just deal with it and move on, but it really would be a good idea (I think) that you cannot send one unless there has been a minimum amount of messages sent by both parties?

Is that a possibility for the site owners to consider? "

Its a good idea, but it only take the minimum amount of random empty messages to send a FR.

Agreed it can get annoying. Just block, they cant ever bother you again.

We hardly ever get FR now, as we have a batch load of filters on - if we like the look of someone we'll send a message to them first and ask if they are interested in chatting further to send a friend request back.

I have a batch load of filters as well so it is just the single men that do it in my case. And yes if they read a profile that also would be a huge advantage, but as small as mine is at the moment, anything longer than a paragraph seems to much for them so the random requests appear daily.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I never look at my friend invites, so I have no idea who has sent a request. If I'm chatting with someone and they say can I or I have then I will have a look, and accept. Otherwise they just sit there, although sometime I wait til they are off line, accept and fab a few friend only pics then un-friend them

I have waited until they are offline taken a peek then removed or blocked as well.

If you delete the friend request they can re request, so just leave them, meaning they can not re-request and you'll have less notifications.

But these are all new ones not repeats

» Add a new message to this topic