FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Kissing others

Kissing others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In our experience kissing is a very large issue in the scene with two very distinct camps those who do and those who don't, therefore would it not be a good option on the preference page ? Yes we know you could put your preference within your profile text but that applies to all the tick boxes on the preference page.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we could tick box everything, seperate columns for when you meet single men, single women, couples.. soft swap, couples.... full swap, socials, parties,

Or we could make a decision on an individual basis and whilst communicating with said individual or couple, express that decision...

Or if it's a simple yes you do or no you dont across the whole scale, then use that big space on the page...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"we could tick box everything, seperate columns for when you meet single men, single women, couples.. soft swap, couples.... full swap, socials, parties,

Or we could make a decision on an individual basis and whilst communicating with said individual or couple, express that decision...

Or if it's a simple yes you do or no you dont across the whole scale, then use that big space on the page... "

yes we know we acknowledged that point in our first post however it is a big thing for most people so thought it was worthy of its own tick box !!

For me i wouldn't meet any one who I'm not attracted to or that i would fuck from the real world fab is no different it just makes things easier or at least should do

So for me sex without kissing i wouldn't be interested in

"For me i wouldn't meet any one who I'm not attracted to or that i would fuck from the real world fab is no different it just makes things easier or at least should do

So for me sex without kissing i wouldn't be interested in"

I agree entirely!

What about those of us that dont mind either way???

We respect the limits of those we meet, so if kissing is off limits, we wont kiss them. Or do we now have to chose a side of the fence???

i love to kiss and if i meet someone who doesn't kiss id never meet them again so id like to know

Could always meet me?!!

By *pice of life 79Man  over a year ago

lincoln, sleaford , grantham , nottingham

Oh kissing is a must for me it shows sexual attraction you can tell if someone's really turned on by you with the way they kiss you

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

"What about those of us that dont mind either way???

We respect the limits of those we meet, so if kissing is off limits, we wont kiss them. Or do we now have to chose a side of the fence???"

Same way the smoking option works...

-will meet smokers

-wont meet smokers

-don't mind smokers

are the current options, so just substitute "smokers" with "kissers"

Why do people not kiss tho? If its because there not that attracted to some one then why meet to have sex i dont get it a d then other people say its to personal? Your having sex ffs lol

Agree with the OP it is worthy of a tick box and also would when searching for meets etc

We love kissing its all part of it so a thumbs up from us and a great suggestion

agreed...great idea

» Add a new message to this topic