FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Suggestion for Site Security

Suggestion for Site Security

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oodmess OP   Man  over a year ago

yumsville

I work in risk.. I have a suggestion that may help reduce potential automated or spam profiles.

- The addition of a CAPTCHA programme (a jumble of slightly illegible letters) when you first try to activate an account.

- A 4 digit security code that is sent to your email address, that you have to input to activate your account.

Your process at the minute is to receive a link sent to your email, this however, does not mean you can't use the account.

Hope these suggestions are passed up the chain and taken on. For the longevity of people using the site - I think it will help greatly.

;)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I dont think Ive ever seen anything on here that looks like an automated or spam profile

yumsville

there are a lot of profiles that come and go, a lot of profiles that are unverified but with face pictures that change location up and down the country. Profiles that entice you to send pictures but dont reply.

It's a suggestion for bit of security not an undermining of the site, as it the best I have been on.

If there are constant addition and deletion of profiles, genuine swingers or even those looking to experiment could be put off the site, and affect potential revenue.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

99% of attempted bot registrations do already see a catcha an algorithm determines whether it is required or not based on a number of criteria

Admin x

yumsville

was just an idea

» Add a new message to this topic