FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Fabswingers.com site feedback > Face pics

Face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having taken advice and used message filters so its down to me to contact people I have been marred by the lack of face pics on men's profiles. I need to have a physical attraction before I contact. It would be great if we could search for profiles with face pics as just using the filter pics only means there are thousands in my search area. Would this be possible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wo4moreCouple  over a year ago

around walsall, wolves, cannock

Would that work? As if you search now for profiles with public photos, half of them that show up have none in public but lots of private ones... The searches on this site are poor, and need improving.

By *oodboy2Man  over a year ago

Telford

_oodboy2 i ooly have phone wud like to meet for lady or couple to me do sum pics am enjoying this site thanks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Okay, this is funny. I've been wondering why so many guys have their cocks up as profile pics instead of their faces or bodies. Like, in public if you try to show someone your dick before they see your face you'll probably get arrested or punched, or maybe kicked in the balls. Just something to think about.

I agree, I notice a few profiles that only put a pic up when they are on-line and take it off when they log off. So for your idea to work you would need to have a face pic that is attached to your profile that perhaps has a time limit to remove. It might be a good idea to only be able to search those with face pic's on profile if you in turn had one. As an extra to the search of course.

"I agree, I notice a few profiles that only put a pic up when they are on-line and take it off when they log off. So for your idea to work you would need to have a face pic that is attached to your profile that perhaps has a time limit to remove. It might be a good idea to only be able to search those with face pic's on profile if you in turn had one. As an extra to the search of course. "

As I do so that would work, I wouldn't expect someone to want to have sex with me withoutfirst seeing what I look like, is madness. Oh, I forgot a lot of men on here don't even care if you've got a face!

"I agree, I notice a few profiles that only put a pic up when they are on-line and take it off when they log off. So for your idea to work you would need to have a face pic that is attached to your profile that perhaps has a time limit to remove. It might be a good idea to only be able to search those with face pic's on profile if you in turn had one. As an extra to the search of course.

As I do so that would work, I wouldn't expect someone to want to have sex with me withoutfirst seeing what I look like, is madness. Oh, I forgot a lot of men on here don't even care if you've got a face! "

The pigs huh

I for one like to experience the whole person (in-as-much-as-is possible) although there is a lot to be said for the pleasures of a blindfold.

Er. . . you know what I mean I am sure.

"Having taken advice and used message filters so its down to me to contact people I have been marred by the lack of face pics on men's profiles. I need to have a physical attraction before I contact. It would be great if we could search for profiles with face pics as just using the filter pics only means there are thousands in my search area. Would this be possible? "

And what if you don't want your face on public profile, for privacy reasons. As long as someone has a face pic they can send I don't care if pics on public

"Having taken advice and used message filters so its down to me to contact people I have been marred by the lack of face pics on men's profiles. I need to have a physical attraction before I contact. It would be great if we could search for profiles with face pics as just using the filter pics only means there are thousands in my search area. Would this be possible?

And what if you don't want your face on public profile, for privacy reasons. As long as someone has a face pic they can send I don't care if pics on public"

But how will I know who to contact if they don't have a face pic?

"Having taken advice and used message filters so its down to me to contact people I have been marred by the lack of face pics on men's profiles. I need to have a physical attraction before I contact. It would be great if we could search for profiles with face pics as just using the filter pics only means there are thousands in my search area. Would this be possible?

And what if you don't want your face on public profile, for privacy reasons. As long as someone has a face pic they can send I don't care if pics on public

But how will I know who to contact if they don't have a face pic? "

Surely you can get a fair idea if you maybe want to meet somebody from reading their profile text and looking at available pics.Then after exchanging a couple of messages face pics can be exchanged?

Surely you can get a fair idea if you maybe want to meet somebody from reading their profile text and looking at available pics.Then after exchanging a couple of messages face pics can be exchanged?"

Not really as my first filter is have they fallen far from the ugly tree, shallow that I am. When I do a search, very strict criteria as to age and very close to me I get hundreds come up, I haven't time to look at all the profiles at all!

Surely you can get a fair idea if you maybe want to meet somebody from reading their profile text and looking at available pics.Then after exchanging a couple of messages face pics can be exchanged?

Not really as my first filter is have they fallen far from the ugly tree, shallow that I am. When I do a search, very strict criteria as to age and very close to me I get hundreds come up, I haven't time to look at all the profiles at all!"

Your buggered then.

Not really as my first filter is have they fallen far from the ugly tree, shallow that I am. When I do a search, very strict criteria as to age and very close to me I get hundreds come up, I haven't time to look at all the profiles at all!

Your buggered then."

Yep, but the alternative is to remove message filters and drown

By sending a message

Not really as my first filter is have they fallen far from the ugly tree, shallow that I am. When I do a search, very strict criteria as to age and very close to me I get hundreds come up, I haven't time to look at all the profiles at all!"

Make time

Your buggered then.

Yep, but the alternative is to remove message filters and drown "

Unless you ask for a face pic with first message,it won't take you long to have a look at the messages with pics attached.Then just delete the rest.

"Having taken advice and used message filters so its down to me to contact people I have been marred by the lack of face pics on men's profiles. I need to have a physical attraction before I contact. It would be great if we could search for profiles with face pics as just using the filter pics only means there are thousands in my search area. Would this be possible? "

Miss Gwennie. Many people keep face pics private for discretionary reasons be that for work or whatever. I keep mine in private but will send in return / when requested. .

Your buggered then.

Unless you ask for a face pic with first message,it won't take you long to have a look at the messages with pics attached.Then just delete the rest."

No one messages me because my filters stop them. So, should I just mass mail every man in age range and area asking for a face pic? Think. Would take ages. May have to look elsewhere!

I always send a face pic with a. Message just a shame most women dont show they face on here and they the ones who are always askin for face pics mabye if they ad face pics showing women wouldnt get as much messages

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Your buggered then.

Unless you ask for a face pic with first message,it won't take you long to have a look at the messages with pics attached.Then just delete the rest.

No one messages me because my filters stop them. So, should I just mass mail every man in age range and area asking for a face pic? Think. Would take ages. May have to look elsewhere!"

Set aside an hour.

Browse using your strict criteria and block any that you take an instant dislike to.

Hotlist any you like the look of.

Send those on the hotlist a message requesting a face pic.

Sit back and wait for the replies.

Then choose who to chat to.

Simples.

Saying you don't have the time insinuates a lack of effort and that you expect others to do all the running. If a single guy or couple had said they didn't have time to put in the required couple they'd have been shot down in flames by now!

A

Your buggered then.

No one messages me because my filters stop them. So, should I just mass mail every man in age range and area asking for a face pic? Think. Would take ages. May have to look elsewhere!

Set aside an hour.

Browse using your strict criteria and block any that you take an instant dislike to.

Simples.

Saying you don't have the time insinuates a lack of effort and that you expect others to do all the running. If a single guy or couple had said they didn't have time to put in the required couple they'd have been shot down in flames by now!

A"

Your buggered then.

Set aside an hour.

Simples.

A

"

"

Set aside an hour.

Simples.

A"

May give that try, wouldn't get through many profiles in an hour though especially if I actually read their profiles and refer to them in my message to show that I have read them.

If they reply with a "no thanks" can I send a message stating they are too old, fat and ugly for me anyway?

"

Set aside an hour.

Simples.

A

May give that try, wouldn't get through many profiles in an hour though especially if I actually read their profiles and refer to them in my message to show that I have read them.

If they reply with a "no thanks" can I send a message stating they are too old, fat and ugly for me anyway? "

No need to read profiles, just look at the pics. Copy and paste 'fancy a fuck'. Works a charm (so the guys say.)

And yes, I'm pretty sure it's standard to reply that you wouldn't have fucked them anyway because they are too old fat and ugly.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

An idea would be for admin to make available some of tick boxes used when uploading the pics, into the search feature also.

Example, when I upload a face/body/clothed/page 3/bits/xx pic and mark it as suck, the website stores this tag next to each pic, along with which gallery (public, private, friends) the pic is stored.

Hopefully its a simple matter of admin adding a tick box for "People with face pics in any gallery", that way the pic can remain in private but still available to send to anyone searching?

I don't know if I've explained that right, but its just a thought.

Well I myself have been on fab few months have had great quality meets an love the social aspect as much as the other but today I said gonna scrap most pics I had private etc an just grab the bull by the horns an put up face pic regardless of perhaps been called out by someone I know for being on sure but so be it I did it. Amazing what 1 pic can do lol. Just from that the inbox is next too full could organise meets for every night of month id wished an currently Ireland's top hot male . So goes my privacy out the window . But def recommend after my first hand experience

An idea would be for admin to make available some of tick boxes used when uploading the pics, into the search feature also.

Example, when I upload a face/body/clothed/page 3/bits/xx pic and mark it as suck, the website stores this tag next to each pic, along with which gallery (public, private, friends) the pic is stored.

Hopefully its a simple matter of admin adding a tick box for "People with face pics in any gallery", that way the pic can remain in private but still available to send to anyone searching?

I don't know if I've explained that right, but its just a thought."

"Well I myself have been on fab few months have had great quality meets an love the social aspect as much as the other but today I said gonna scrap most pics I had private etc an just grab the bull by the horns an put up face pic regardless of perhaps been called out by someone I know for being on sure but so be it I did it. Amazing what 1 pic can do lol. Just from that the inbox is next too full could organise meets for every night of month id wished an currently Ireland's top hot male . So goes my privacy out the window . But def recommend after my first hand experience "

And here is the man who illustrates the advantages of face pic avatars, it saves everyone so much time. If you are ashamed of being on a site that facilitates adult contact I can see why you don't want a face pic. So the married cheaters and the fireman, policemen, doctors who exploit their role to try and get sex are the ones I'm not interested in anyway. Put up those pics, no one cares that you actually seek out sex with other consenting adults, this isn't a paedophile site or a gay only site or bestiality appreciaters site is it?

"Well I myself have been on fab few months have had great quality meets an love the social aspect as much as the other but today I said gonna scrap most pics I had private etc an just grab the bull by the horns an put up face pic regardless of perhaps been called out by someone I know for being on sure but so be it I did it. Amazing what 1 pic can do lol. Just from that the inbox is next too full could organise meets for every night of month id wished an currently Ireland's top hot male . So goes my privacy out the window . But def recommend after my first hand experience

And here is the man who illustrates the advantages of face pic avatars, it saves everyone so much time. If you are ashamed of being on a site that facilitates adult contact I can see why you don't want a face pic. So the married cheaters and the fireman, policemen, doctors who exploit their role to try and get sex are the ones I'm not interested in anyway. Put up those pics, no one cares that you actually seek out sex with other consenting adults, this isn't a paedophile site or a gay only site or bestiality appreciaters site is it?

"

agreed

Think people avoid face pics for privacy more than anything. Could be quite embarrassing when your friend or relative clicks on your profile lol!!

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Well I myself have been on fab few months have had great quality meets an love the social aspect as much as the other but today I said gonna scrap most pics I had private etc an just grab the bull by the horns an put up face pic regardless of perhaps been called out by someone I know for being on sure but so be it I did it. Amazing what 1 pic can do lol. Just from that the inbox is next too full could organise meets for every night of month id wished an currently Ireland's top hot male . So goes my privacy out the window . But def recommend after my first hand experience

agreed "

Disagreed.

As those of us that would lose our jobs (yes - it can be done) do care.

A

agreed

Disagreed.

A"

I quite agree

"Think people avoid face pics for privacy more than anything. Could be quite embarrassing when your friend or relative clicks on your profile lol!! "

Picture the embarrassment if the friend or relative organised a meet with you without seeing your face pic!?!?

If you add comments like this to the site feedback they might put extra filter's in so those with face pics can be easily found, privacy is something lot's of people go on about on this site, I understand some reasons but most people would have to be seen by someone in the first place and that person would be on the site looking too, do they just ask dozens of questions ( do you know my boss, will you tell the PTA, do you know my mum) the minute anyone sends there face pic privacy is lost unless everyone holds out till they meet. the lack of face pics all over this site male /female/couples, is to hide there own embarrassment that there swinging or there cheating. (bit of a rant there) sorry the site should be able to add a couple of filters to let you know who has face pics on public if not as there avatars. Very possible if the site choose to implement it.

agreed

Disagreed.

A"

I suppose it depends on how you use your profile. If its full of explicit photos and text referring to many and varied sexual acts that a lot of people might find a bit kinky then I understand. But if like mine, its just some face pics, a couple of cleavage and leg shots and the text talks about just looking for meets then I can't see its a problem. Being dismissed would require you to be doing something pretty despicable and not sure if you could be unless you were committing illegal acts. Under EC law to be dismissed without going through verbal and written warnings you would have to be committing gross misconduct which I doubt wanting to have sex with other consenting adults could ever be construed as being

agreed

Disagreed.

A

I suppose it depends on how you use your profile. If its full of explicit photos and text referring to many and varied sexual acts that a lot of people might find a bit kinky then I understand. But if like mine, its just some face pics, a couple of cleavage and leg shots and the text talks about just looking for meets then I can't see its a problem. Being dismissed would require you to be doing something pretty despicable and not sure if you could be unless you were committing illegal acts. Under EC law to be dismissed without going through verbal and written warnings you would have to be committing gross misconduct which I doubt wanting to have sex with other consenting adults could ever be construed as being "

i have a face pic in private, that i send out. if fab could allow only people with face pics to view my face pic, i would be happy to have it up publicly

If you add comments like this to the site feedback they might put extra filter's in so those with face pics can be easily found, privacy is something lot's of people go on about on this site, I understand some reasons but most people would have to be seen by someone in the first place and that person would be on the site looking too, do they just ask dozens of questions ( do you know my boss, will you tell the PTA, do you know my mum) the minute anyone sends there face pic privacy is lost unless everyone holds out till they meet. the lack of face pics all over this site male /female/couples, is to hide there own embarrassment that there swinging or there cheating. (bit of a rant there) sorry the site should be able to add a couple of filters to let you know who has face pics on public if not as there avatars. Very possible if the site choose to implement it. "

What a load of tosh, site like this can cost people their jobs, and yes someone can report you to your company, and can do so anonymously if they chose to. Your company only needs a username to browse your profile, on this site profiles can be browsed with out being a member.

So yes privacy is vital, naff all to do with embarrassment

agreed

Disagreed.

A

I suppose it depends on how you use your profile. If its full of explicit photos and text referring to many and varied sexual acts that a lot of people might find a bit kinky then I understand. But if like mine, its just some face pics, a couple of cleavage and leg shots and the text talks about just looking for meets then I can't see its a problem. Being dismissed would require you to be doing something pretty despicable and not sure if you could be unless you were committing illegal acts. Under EC law to be dismissed without going through verbal and written warnings you would have to be committing gross misconduct which I doubt wanting to have sex with other consenting adults could ever be construed as being "

You can be dismissed for being on here with no pics or texts as companies don't think sites like this appropiate.

I know 3 people that got dismissed because they posted neknomination videos on face book.

In my contract, we represent the company at all times, in and out of work, and any behaviour not deemed appropiate is didmissable

And here is the man who illustrates the advantages of face pic avatars, it saves everyone so much time. If you are ashamed of being on a site that facilitates adult contact I can see why you don't want a face pic. So the married cheaters and the fireman, policemen, doctors who exploit their role to try and get sex are the ones I'm not interested in anyway. Put up those pics, no one cares that you actually seek out sex withb other consenting adults, this isn't a paedophile site or a gay only site or bestiality appreciaters site is it?

agreed

Disagreed.

A

I suppose it depends on how you use your profile. If its full of explicit photos and text referring to many and varied sexual acts that a lot of people might find a bit kinky then I understand. But if like mine, its just some face pics, a couple of cleavage and leg shots and the text talks about just looking for meets then I can't see its a problem. Being dismissed would require you to be doing something pretty despicable and not sure if you could be unless you were committing illegal acts. Under EC law to be dismissed without going through verbal and written warnings you would have to be committing gross misconduct which I doubt wanting to have sex with other consenting adults could ever be construed as being

You can be dismissed for being on here with no pics or texts as companies don't think sites like this appropiate.

I know 3 people that got dismissed because they posted neknomination videos on face book.

In my contract, we represent the company at all times, in and out of work, and any behaviour not deemed appropiate is didmissable"

Facebook is a bit different. Most people have their real names, where they live and often who they work for an Facebook. If I posted on Facebook that I was looking for a single man to meet me for dinner and sex I might be "chatted" to about whether that was appropriate. We just have to agree to differ. BTW, what on earth is neknomination?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

And here is the man who illustrates the advantages of face pic avatars, it saves everyone so much time. If you are ashamed of being on a site that facilitates adult contact I can see why you don't want a face pic. So the married cheaters and the fireman, policemen, doctors who exploit their role to try and get sex are the ones I'm not interested in anyway. Put up those pics, no one cares that you actually seek out sex withb other consenting adults, this isn't a paedophile site or a gay only site or bestiality appreciaters site is it?

agreed

Disagreed.

A

In my contract, we represent the company at all times, in and out of work, and any behaviour not deemed appropiate is didmissable

Facebook is a bit different. Most people have their real names, where they live and often who they work for an Facebook. If I posted on Facebook that I was looking for a single man to meet me for dinner and sex I might be "chatted" to about whether that was appropriate. We just have to agree to differ. BTW, what on earth is neknomination? "

Real names? That makes a difference does it?

And there was me thinking I only had the one face I could choose to post as a pic!

Silly me!

A

agreed

Disagreed.

A

Facebook is a bit different. Most people have their real names, where they live and often who they work for an Facebook. If I posted on Facebook that I was looking for a single man to meet me for dinner and sex I might be "chatted" to about whether that was appropriate. We just have to agree to differ. BTW, what on earth is neknomination?

Real names? That makes a difference does it?

And there was me thinking I only had the one face I could choose to post as a pic!

Silly me!

A"

I think real names make a difference and I expect the vast majority on here don't use their real first and surname. Also Facebook is populated with friends, colleagues and family usually so a post on there asking to meet men for sex would be futile unless all your posts are public. I can't really see the point you are trying to make as I've already said couples probably won't want to post face pics because they are deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour. From my point of view and I of course can only post from my view, I don't care what pics couples post because I'm not interested in them

Some people work in professions where the very act of being on here could result in trouble. If not dismissal then the commencement of the disciplinary procedure could ensue. Im sure most people want to avoid the latter even if it didn't lead to the former.

I've met Drs on another site, they could certainly find themselves facing the gmc for bringing the profession into disrepute.

Likewise teachers, social workers, nursery staff and other jobs with children, may (unfairly admittedly) result in trouble at work because of the sensitivity of overt sexuality coupled with a job with kids.

I've spoken to numerous people over the years who've told me horrible stories about someone they met (or even didn't meet) making sure their employer found out what they get up to, so I totally respect the need for privacy. Swinging for many people isn't worth risking your livelihood and reputation at work over.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I can't really see the point you are trying to make as I've already said couples probably won't want to post face pics because they are deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour. From my point of view and I of course can only post from my view, I don't care what pics couples post because I'm not interested in them "

The point?

Singles in the swinging scene (or using a swingers website) are also 'deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour' are they not? There's no difference between a single posting a face pic and a couple.

Whether it's a vanilla pic or a full blown orgy shot - the site name is in the corner. I assume you slept through the recent incidents of a certain site posting hundreds of pics taken from Fab - the majority of them face pics - and posting them online?

A

"I can't really see the point you are trying to make as I've already said couples probably won't want to post face pics because they are deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour. From my point of view and I of course can only post from my view, I don't care what pics couples post because I'm not interested in them

The point?

Singles in the swinging scene (or using a swingers website) are also 'deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour' are they not? There's no difference between a single posting a face pic and a couple.

Whether it's a vanilla pic or a full blown orgy shot - the site name is in the corner. I assume you slept through the recent incidents of a certain site posting hundreds of pics taken from Fab - the majority of them face pics - and posting them online?

A"

Well I'm not, I'm looking for men to meet with, not looking for marrieds, couples, TVs, so I'd say that was pretty normal acceptable sexual behaviour. Using this site is just one of the many means I use, is one of the cheapest and best subscribed. My picture is already posted online in several places

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"I can't really see the point you are trying to make as I've already said couples probably won't want to post face pics because they are deviating from the accepted normal pattern of sexual behaviour. From my point of view and I of course can only post from my view, I don't care what pics couples post because I'm not interested in them

The point?

A

Well I'm not, I'm looking for men to meet with, not looking for marrieds, couples, TVs, so I'd say that was pretty normal acceptable sexual behaviour. Using this site is just one of the many means I use, is one of the cheapest and best subscribed. My picture is already posted online in several places"

I'd suspect the general public wouldn't consider swingers clubs and adult partys normal sexual behaviour.

I could be wrong - but I doubt it.

Even when singles are purely looking for singles - the use of a site with 'swingers' in the name sends a message. And when mention of clubs and parties are made it separates any activity from the normal view of standard dating sites, 1-2-1 encounters and even the notion of simple casual sex.

A

The point?

A"

this. I'm single and live in a very very rural area where everyone knows everyone. I can assure you that swinging is definitely NOT the normal pattern of sexual behaviour! My job is a bit unique too and I'm pretty sure that if it became known I was on Fab, I'd be warned and possibly sacked. There is no way on earth Id put my face pic on my profile for all and sundry to see I'm very very careful who I send it to as well If I was outed on here and I have been threatened by an ex, then I would become a UNLOS again. My private life is exactly that...private.

I don't know if I've explained that right, but its just a thought."

If you have a tick box allowing anyone searching to view your private face pic then why bother making it private in the first place,

[Removed by poster at 13/04/14 21:36:11]

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Right I see your point however anyone with so much to loose, by your own admission, is readily placing there 'job' on the line by just being on this site or others like it. No matter what vetting process 'you' use you just don't know who it is your meeting. In short you already threw away your privacy by being on 'this' site. If you play near your own local area pics on view or not people can find out. "

Except if you are selective as to who you send face pics (i.e. verified, genuine site users) or simply meet in clubs/at parties - it's unlikely you'll fall foul of a fake profile set up to 'out' other users by browsing profiles and touting for face pics.

There's a huge difference in maintaining a level of privacy and discretion and 'throwing away your privacy'.

A

If you add comments like this to the site feedback they might put extra filter's in so those with face pics can be easily found, privacy is something lot's of people go on about on this site, I understand some reasons but most people would have to be seen by someone in the first place and that person would be on the site looking too, do they just ask dozens of questions ( do you know my boss, will you tell the PTA, do you know my mum) the minute anyone sends there face pic privacy is lost unless everyone holds out till they meet. the lack of face pics all over this site male /female/couples, is to hide there own embarrassment that there swinging or there cheating. (bit of a rant there) sorry the site should be able to add a couple of filters to let you know who has face pics on public if not as there avatars. Very possible if the site choose to implement it.

What a load of tosh, site like this can cost people their jobs, and yes someone can report you to your company, and can do so anonymously if they chose to. Your company only needs a username to browse your profile, on this site profiles can be browsed with out being a member.

So yes privacy is vital, naff all to do with embarrassment "

Why would you be on a site like this if it's likely to cost your job???? You can guard your privacy but not keep it.

Your opening statement works both ways don't you think miss Gwennie?

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Why would you be on a site like this if it's likely to cost your job???? You can guard your privacy but not keep it. "

I quoted your previous post.

It's only 'likely' if you're not careful.

Like posting a full face pic on your profile for all to see (whether a genuine swinging site member or random browser looking to stir trouble) where it can be copied and posted all over the net.

It's just as easy to be careful and use a common sense approach - as many, many people do.

A

"Your opening statement works both ways don't you think miss Gwennie?"

Took my face pic off this afternoon if that's what you're referring to. I want to search by availability of face pics doesn't mean I have to have one, can't say I'm not getting enough messages now its gone because most blokes on here would shag anything with a twat!

I also use the filters for ethnicity, body size, height and age, doesn't mean I have to be the same ethnicity, body size, height and age

Why would you be on a site like this if it's likely to cost your job???? You can guard your privacy but not keep it.

Like posting a full face pic on your profile for all to see (whether a genuine swinging site member or random browser looking to stir trouble) where it can be copied and posted all over the net.

It's just as easy to be careful and use a common sense approach - as many, many people do.

A"

I agree whole heartedly

To mention the main topic of this thread an option to search profiles with face pics is a solid idea, who chooses to use the option or post that they have face pics to see publicly, down to personal choice and common sense.

A I agree whole heartedly

To mention the main topic of this thread an option to search profiles with face pics is a solid idea, who chooses to use the option or post that they have face pics to see publicly, down to personal choice and common sense. "

As i said previously, if you have a face pic as we do set to private why would we tick a box to allow anyone searching for said pics to view..private means private not reserved for people with no time or inclination to interact prior to ensuring that we are brad pitt and angelina jolie.

A I agree whole heartedly

To mention the main topic of this thread an option to search profiles with face pics is a solid idea, who chooses to use the option or post that they have face pics to see publicly, down to personal choice and common sense.

As i said previously, if you have a face pic as we do set to private why would we tick a box to allow anyone searching for said pics to view..private means private not reserved for people with no time or inclination to interact prior to ensuring that we are brad pitt and angelina jolie.

"

Please re-read what I just posted! In simpler terms ( many profiles don't have a face picture for there profile picture however in there public gallery they do) as I said before this is a good idea. It would be personal choice if you use the feature. It's why this thread was started, additional search options.

"i have a face pic in private, that i send out. if fab could allow only people with face pics to view my face pic, i would be happy to have it up publicly "

Agreed. This is a GREAT idea.

"i have a face pic in private, that i send out. if fab could allow only people with face pics to view my face pic, i would be happy to have it up publicly

Agreed. This is a GREAT idea. "

Well that's a really stupid idea

agreed

Disagreed.

A

Facebook is a bit different. Most people have their real names, where they live and often who they work for an Facebook. If I posted on Facebook that I was looking for a single man to meet me for dinner and sex I might be "chatted" to about whether that was appropriate. We just have to agree to differ. BTW, what on earth is neknomination? "

A stupid drinking game they were all playing

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

When you see a profile that you like and that person sounds interesting to you email. When you email them ask for a face pic. If you like them great if you don't like them say sorry you are not my type.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

agreed

Disagreed.

A"

I agree. We have all read stories in the newspapers about swingers who have been outed. I am not talking about famous people. I am talking something like this.

Sick miss is a swinger.

Primary school teacher J Smith teaches kids by day and swings by night. She should not be allowed to teach etc.

The tabloids love running stories like that.

?

You don't have a face pic on your public pics. Also you have no private pictures so I assume you don't have a face pic on your profile. How is anybody supposed to see if you have fallen from the ugly tree or not Mrs kettle?

Very strange

You are missing out so much by being so limited x

But it's your preference x

Can't ever see it happening though

Have fun x I have plenty n I'm invisible at the mo.

?

You don't have a face pic on your public pics. Also you have no private pictures so I assume you don't have a face pic on your profile. How is anybody supposed to see if you have fallen from the ugly tree or not Mrs kettle? "

I didn't say everyone should have a face pic I said I would like to search by those who do. If they don't then fine that's their choice. I have several face pics in my private album, not in friends only there is a choice. I had a face pic in public, if you had bothered to read all the posts on this thread up until yesterday, but was so pestered by single men had to put it back in private

?

You don't have a face pic on your public pics. Also you have no private pictures so I assume you don't have a face pic on your profile. How is anybody supposed to see if you have fallen from the ugly tree or not Mrs kettle?

I didn't say everyone should have a face pic I said I would like to search by those who do. If they don't then fine that's their choice. I have several face pics in my private album, not in friends only there is a choice. I had a face pic in public, if you had bothered to read all the posts on this thread up until yesterday, but was so pestered by single men had to put it back in private "

Pot calling kettle black, they got to have pics on public so you can search them, yet your pic not on public.

Me thinks you think guys on here should go bowing to your feet, they must seek you as you can't be bothered to put effort in to message them (as you claim you have no time) but in time spent telling people they should have faces on public, could been better spent viewing profiles and messaging those that interest you.

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh, but you come across ass selfish and demanding to me from the posts I've read on this thread

?

I didn't say everyone should have a face pic I said I would like to search by those who do. If they don't then fine that's their choice. I have several face pics in my private album, not in friends only there is a choice. I had a face pic in public, if you had bothered to read all the posts on this thread up until yesterday, but was so pestered by single men had to put it back in private

Pot calling kettle black, they got to have pics on public so you can search them, yet your pic not on public.

Me thinks you think guys on here should go bowing to your feet, they must seek you as you can't be bothered to put effort in to message them (as you claim you have no time) but in time spent telling people they should have faces on public, could been better spent viewing profiles and messaging those that interest you.

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh, but you come across ass selfish and demanding to me from the posts I've read on this thread "

Did you read the OP? I want to search by them I didn't say everyone should have them, you have missed the point entirely. Where did I tell people they must have public face pics? I asked for a filter, the same as we have filters for any public pics or ethnicity. I don't care if they have none, they then won't come up in my search and that's fine. I want to meet men whose face I have seen. I want to be proactive but am hampered by the lack of the search filters I want . So I will stick to fielding the sixty or so messages I get a day from the blokes who fall at my feet, because as a single woman on here who has chosen to only have clothed body shots on my profile, that appears to be my privilege

?

Sorry don't mean to sound harsh, but you come across ass selfish and demanding to me from the posts I've read on this thread

Did you read the OP? I want to search by them I didn't say everyone should have them, you have missed the point entirely. Where did I tell people they must have public face pics? I asked for a filter, the same as we have filters for any public pics or ethnicity. I don't care if they have none, they then won't come up in my search and that's fine. I want to meet men whose face I have seen. I want to be proactive but am hampered by the lack of the search filters I want . So I will stick to fielding the sixty or so messages I get a day from the blokes who fall at my feet, because as a single woman on here who has chosen to only have clothed body shots on my profile, that appears to be my privilege "

Still hypocritical to ask for a search feature when you don't display a face pic yourself for people to search, that's point I'm making.

You get from this site what you put in, put in effort, you'll get meets. You have clearly stated in the thread that you not prepared to give time to read profiles, message people for face pic.

Telford

Goodboy2 i need help with how do i unblocked if i have done it by mistake only have a mobile phone

Telford

Goodboy2 i need help with how do i unblocked if i have done it by mistake only have a mobile phone

"

"

I am not ashamed of being on here but I still won't put a face pic on my public profile. This is for my protection as I have a very public job and not everyone sees swinging as a 'normal' thing to do !

» Add a new message to this topic